Chapter 18

"Oh you're home?" Jimin greeted the smaller as he entered the kitchen.

Yoongi groaned as a response, feeling especially tired today.

The store had reopened so yoongi had a very busy day learning its new layout and restocking the shelves which seemed to empty every 5 mins.

The clock read 4:26pm. Taehyung would be home soon.

That thought put a small smile on the young boys face. He'd grown especially close to taehyung. Whether it be for their shared love of art, or closeness in age, yoongi did not know. Nor did he care. He liked taehyung. Sure he was hyper and a little crazy, but he was sweet, and gave yoongi the exact amount of social interaction he required.

"Oh by the way, taehyung won't be home today, he's staying with his brother for the weekend." Jimin informed as he drained the noodles.

"Oh..." was yoongis simple answer, Jimin could sense from the boys tone that he was disappointed.

Jimin too noticed the closeness between the two younger boys. And in all honesty he had bittersweet emotions.

On one hand, he was happy. Happy that yoongi was happier. Happy that he'd made a friend.

On the other hand he was jealous. Since he started hanging out with Tae more, yoongi never seems to talk to the older couple.

Of course Jimin realised he was being childish, he had no right to feel this way. Yoongi wasn't his, and even then he shouldn't think like this.

"Don't worry yoongi, he'll be back on Monday, and then you two will go to the exhibition on Tuesday."

Oh yeah, the show. Another smile grew on yoongis face. He was excited. He felt oddly proud that taehyung had invited him as his guest. Jimin had even gone and bought the two boys new shirts and ties for the events, to which taehyung politely declined, saying that he already had his outfit planned.

"Do you want to change before dinner? It's almost ready."

Yoongi nodded as a response and turned to head for the stairs,

"Oh and will you get Jungkook? He's in our room doing work or something" Jimin waves a dismissive hand, barely recalling the 'work' his husband was doing.

Yoongi nodded again, he then made his was up to his room.

He released a soft sigh before changing. He stripped from his uncomfortable waistcoat and cap, and instead opted for a nice pair of navy joggers and a pale beige sweater.

He then went to the bathroom, doing his business and then splashing his face with cold water, waking himself up a bit.

Yoongi slipped on some fluffy socks before making his way to the elders room.

He knocked twice.

No answer.

Okay then...

He knocked again, "Jungkook? Jimin-hyung said dinners ready!" He called to the room behind the heavy door.

Yoongi opened the door an inch, peeking his head inside, "Jungkook-hyung?"

There on top of the large blue bed, a sleeping Jungkook snored lightly.

Yoongi entered the room, walking to stand beside the sleeping hyung.

"Jungkook" yoongi pokes the elders shoulder, "Jungkook dinner's ready."

Yoongi was about to give up and walk away when suddenly a hand pulled him down on top of the bed.