Chapter 43

"Baby?"

Yoongi turned to face his lover, Jimin stood infront of the hotel room door, key still held in his hands. Jungkook stood behind the smaller, hands wrapped around his shoulders as the elder had insisted on walking up the stairs in this awkward position, not that yoongi really minded.

"Yeah?"

A small smile danced on the elders lips and he shared a look with his husband, "Well, I guess you deserve your Christmas gift now."

Jungkook chuckled directly next to the boys ear, sending warm shivers dancing up and down the small boys back. He couldn't find the voice to verbally respond, so instead he just nodded.

The trio entered the room, both older men oozed confidence, meanwhile their smaller boyfriend waited like an anxious little kitten.
Jungkook could only smile at the boys timid stance. He walked closer to the smaller, taking his pale hands into his own and kissing the back of them softly.

"Relax Doll, it's not something to be nervous about."

Jungkook sat back on the bed, pulling the younger to sit on his lap, yoongis back now pressed firmly against the elders chest.
Jimin returned with the small gift box in hand. It was wrapped in pretty purple paper with a gold ribbon.

"Baby, we got you this, and I hope you don't get mad at us." Jimin handed over the box, which yoongi accepted with questioning brows.

"Mad?"
Jimin just nodded and gestured for the boy to open the box.

Yoongi slowly pulled off the gold ribbon, his mind racing across the possibilities in the box.
Inside the purple box was another box, but this was slight smaller and covered in black velvet. The younger scrunched his eyes further in confusion, sharing short glimpses with the two lovers before him.

He lifted the small black box and found another wrapped gift under it, except this one was flat and thin.

"Open this one first," Jimin tapped his finger on the black box.

Yoongi, doing as told, opened the box to find a gorgeous gold locket. It was a small circular locket, shining brightly and with two inscriptions.
On one side it said "Baby", and on the other it's said "Doll".

Yoongi, with his jaw dropped and eyes wide open, took out the locket and opened it, in which his heart melted.

"Tae took the photos, he was very sneaky." Jungkook smiled against the boys shoulder.

The locket opened to show a picture of all three boys sleeping, all cuddled together on the couch, and on the other side was a picture of them all laughing together. Yoongi couldn't possibly think of when Tae had the chance to snap the picture, but right now he didn't care. He looked to his two lovers with heart eyes.
"I love it."

Jungkook lifted his hands and clipped the gold chain around the boys perfectly marked up neck. The combination of pale skin, hickies and the shining gold chain was something ethereal to the older married couple. It was something so beautiful that could only exist in the form of their sweet boyfriend.

Yoongi held the next gift in his hands, still overjoyed with his necklace. He moved to rip the paper when Jimin stopped him,
"Just- please, let us explain when you open it."

Shrugging off the elders warning, Yoongi hastily ripped the paper and his hands instantly began to shake as he studied the picture frame in his hands.
"J-Joonie..." he traced the image of his past lovers face tentively, tears gathering in his eyes. He wasn't prepared for this, he looked up at Jimin, mouth opening and closing as he struggled to talk.

"Originally we were going to get you a new phone for Christmas, so we wanted to transfer your photos and contacts. Then we found this picture," Jimin smiled at the pretty white frame, decorated with small yellow flowers on the border, "you look so happy, you both look so happy. As we move forward as us baby, we never want you to forget him. We want you to remember Namjoon like this, happy with you."

Yoongi stared at the photo in his hands. It was his favourite picture of Namjoon. It was such as simple day, both of them in Namjoons bathroom, that day he had gotten a new phone and his boyfriend insisted in taking the silly mirror selfie. So Yoongi smiled and so did Joonie, with his big thick black rimmed glasses and freshly bleached hair, just smiling, his adorable dimples popping out. Yoongi always thought he was the most beautiful person when smiling. He could just light up the day with a smile.

Yoongi pressed the picture frame against his chest, tears running down his cheeks, it felt like it'd been so long since he'd seen his sweet lovers face

He looked up at Jimin, who awaited with a worried gaze. The smaller lifted his hand and gripped the back of Jimins sweater, pulling him harshly into a tight hug.

"T-thank you! Thank you so much Jiminie," he cried and cried, "I love you guys so much. Thank you so much, you too Jungkookie, thank you."

Jimin and Jungkook shared a warm smile, "it's our pleasure Doll, we love you too."

"We love you so much baby, and we promise to love you fully for the rest of our lives together, that is, of you let us."

Yoongi lifted his face and kissed Jimins plump lips, shocking the elder who soon melted into the touch.
"I'd really like that."

The trio climbed into bed, as usual, yoongi held Jimins hands facing him while Jungkook cuddled his body close from behind. While enjoying the sweet comfort of his boyfriends arms, the boy glanced over at the picture once more, holding tightly to his locket.

He'd never forget Namjoon, but, he's able to love others while keeping their love in his mind forever. The best part was, that the two lovers understood. They respected that, Yoongi will move forward with their love, while also keeping Namjoon in his heart.

Yoongi breathed a sigh of joy, feeling the Christmas spirit run through him as he finally closed his eyes.
"Best Christmas ever."

That's the end of the chapter! Sorry it's so short!
It's just a filler before more drama kicks in.
So stuffs about to get a little wild now and hopefully chapters will get a little longer.

Anyways, thank you all so much!
Love y'all!
Bye!

Word count: 1083

LittleMissyL
xox