Unsure

You know how life can be fun and "easy" while you're at school or hanging out with your friends, but once you're laying alone in your bed, the thoughts starts coming. Well, that's how my life is. I'm perfectly fine until I go to bed, then I start thinking and I want to cry. Why? I truly don't know. You're maybe wondering what I am thinking about, and to be honest, I don't have a good answer for that.
I know I think about big things like how things could have been better in the world. But I also think about small things, and I stress myself out. Sometimes it's gets really hard and it feels harder to fall asleep. I have tried to talk to my family about it, but how do you say something like that? Especially when you live in one of the best countries on the planet.
Right know I'm just trying to figure out what I am and who I wanna be, but it isn't always as easy. I kind of feel like I'm trying to rush something, the problem is just that I don't know what I'm rushing.
I feel like a lot of my life is going by to fast. I don't think you're supposed to feel that way when you're only sixteen. Or maybe this is totally normal. I wouldn't know. The only thing I know is that I'm unsure about how I live my life.