DAY 1

THE NEXT MORNING

* alarm clock ringing *

Jennie woke up forcefully.  They needed to fix themselves to school.  She stood up and went outside the room to wake lisa, who was sleeping on the sofa .  Both of them are still sleepy because baby Seungjoo woke up at night and cried for so long making the two confused and  frustrated why the baby suddenly cried and they didn't know what to do.

" Lisa wake up" Jennie said while patting liaa at her back.  The latter didn't mind her that made her mad " Yah!  I said wake up!  We need to go to school! " Jennie said in a loud voice. Lisa groaned and stood up. 

" Aishh!  It's too early! " Lisa said

" We need to fix Seungjoo's things you dumb! " Jennie said " Go and wash up before the baby wakes up! " Jennie added when suddenly they heard the baby crying on the walkie talkie.  They both sigh and went at the baby's room.  Jennie carried the baby trying to make it stop crying but it won't stop

" Maybe he's hungry..  Wait I'll make him his formula" Lisa said and went at the kitchen to make the baby's milk. She was happy that their parents already organized and cleaned the needed things of the baby yesterday,  if not they will be triggered today. 

After making the formula lisa gave the milk to jennie and fed the baby. 

" I'll fix the baby's bag. " Lisa said and jennie nodded

" We also need to bath the baby..  So ready his bath also "  Jennie said and lisa nodded.

It took them 2 hours to get ready to leave after feeding and bathing the baby. They take turns to watch the baby and fix themselves to school.  They were already tired how much more if they are in school.  They didn't even have their breakfast yet.

Lisa put the baby's stroller and bag in the car's compartment. Then she drove to school.

________________________

Lisa and jennie entered the university with the baby causing a lot of students attention to them.  Lisa was carrying their bag while jennie was pushing the stroller. 

When rosé and jisoo saw the two. They quickly went to see the baby.

" Awww...  He's so cutee!  " Jisoo said while softly caressing the soft cheeks of the baby. 

" So you will bring him here everyday? " Rosé asked

" Yeah.. Until we find him a babysitter " Lisa said and sigh

" Lisa I need to go I'm gonna be late in class  " Jennie said and took her bag from lisa.

" b-but I didn't know how to take care of the baby on my own.. " Lisa said

" Don't worry jisoo and I can help you! " Rosé said

"Thanks rosé " Jennie said " And lisa,  don't forget to check seungjoo's diaper" Jennie added and bid goodbye to the three

The three went to class with the baby.  Luckily the baby was asleep and didn't cause any interruption in the class.  Lisa was glad that attorney Jang informed the school principal about her and jennie bringing the baby to school as long as thet are taking full responsibility and won't cause any interruption in their studies.

While their 2nd class teacher was discussing.  Seungjoo suddenly cried interrupting the class discussion.  Lisa went out of the classroom and carried Seungjoo to soothe the baby.  But it didn't stop crying. She was starting to panic why the baby doesn't stop crying.  She tried to give him milk but the baby won't drink its milk.