SOMEONE NEW

LISA POV

"why can't it be.. Why can't it be the two of us, why can't we be lovers ,only friends ~" I sang while looking at jennie from afar with Kai at the canteen. Jennie's tummy is very visible now since she's 6 months pregnant. I heard kai bragging about his baby boy. Yeah..we already know the gender.

And here I am.. Still acting like Jennie's friend. I'm glad that I was the first one to know the gender of her baby. Since I'm the one who goes with her to have her Checkups. Her stupid-lazy boyfriend is a shit. He can't even buy what jennie want and there he was bragging.

I just scoffed at the sight I'm seeing.

" Hey! Manoban fix your face bro " Jisoo said and slightly pushed me on the side. " How many times do we need to tell you to find someone new! We're already graduating next month come on! We should be celebrating our remaining days! "

" Shut up jisoo" I said and chuckled

" Are you into blind dates? I can partner you with someone I know" Rosé said smirking

" Can you? " I said without hesitation. I can't be like this forever right?. Maybe I'll find someone better than jennie.

" Don't worry lis.. I'll make sure you'll like the person I'll partner you with." Rosé said " She's definitely your type! I'll text her now so you two can meet later "

______________________________________

JENNIE POV

I'm in front of the university's gate waiting for Lisa. She often takes me home. I didn't force her to but she insists.

After few minutes a white Porsche stopped infront of me. It's jisoo... She opened her car's door for me.

"Hey pres.! " She said "hop in! "

"I'm waiting for lisa.. " I said

" Oh I almost forgot to tell you hehe heh" She said " Lisa went for a blind date so she can't take you home but instead she asked me to take you home and buy your favorite Bread"

"Oh is that so" I said and jisoo nodded. I don't know why but I feel sad all of a sudden. I get in her car then she closed the car's door. She got in and start the engine.

"So Lisa's into blind dates now? " I asked jisoo. I'm a bit curious you know.

" Yeah she is hahaha" She said " She'll definitely like rosé's cousin, nayeon "

"Nayeon.. " I said

" Yeahh.. You know she's pretty gorgeous and cute just like Lisa's ideal type"

I don't know why but I'm feeling down. " Good for her" I said

"Yeah I know.. Btw what bakery are we going? " She asked

" You can just take me home " I said

"But Lisa said to buy you your bread" She said but I shook my head

" Nah it's ok.. I don't feel like eating bread today anyway" I said

"Ok if you say so.. " Jisoo said

______________________________________

LISA POV

I already here at our meeting place. It's a café . I make sure I look great.. I mean I do want to impress my blind date. I wear my red crop top jacket and black jagger pants and put on my white sneakers.

When suddenly a gorgeous girl sat in front of me and showed me her gummy smile

" Lisa manoban right? " She asked and I just nodded because I couldn't say something. I was amazed by her beauty. Is she the one?

 Is she the one?

" Sorry.. I must've been wrong" She said and was about to get up but I held her hand on the table.

"Sorry about that " I said and laughed " You're right I'm Lisa manoban " I said and she sighed in relief and chuckled.

" So you know Rosé ? "I asked

" Yeah she's actually my cousin " She said and I was sirprised. I didn't know Rosé has a gorgeous cousin like her.

"You're so beautiful to be honest" I said " Sorry for being so blunt it's just that you're really really pretty " I added and caressed my back neck. I already love the way she smiles. She reminds me of Jennie's gummy smile and chubby cheeks.

" Aww thankss!" She said and blushed "you too you look gorgeous and cool" She said

"Thanks" I said and we laughed. She's definitely my type! " So should we order our drinks and food? " I asked and she nodded

"Yeheyy! " She said excitedly. She's so adorable. I can't help but to smile. I just hope she can steal my heart from jennie. This will be a great start for me to find someone new.