Chapter 8

AN
Btw some people got confuse
Twice in this book belongs to YG Entertainment and the members are...

Tzuyu's Group (TWICE YG)
Momo
Sana
Mina
Dahyun
Chaeyoung
Tzuyu
Natty
Somi
Jiwon

I waited outside their dorm repeating phrases to us. Just breathe. Everything will be fine. I knocked on the door, I heard yelling before it opened revealing Tzuyu. She smiled, "Hey, come in."

I saw two of her members sitting on the couch with a table full of junk food and wrappers.

"Momo unnie, Mina unnie, this is Y/N I've been wanting you guys to meet." She pulled me over to them, they turned their attention to me.

"Hi, I'm Momo." She bowed with her head.
"Mina." The girl with straight black hair spoke in a quiet voice that I almost couldn't hear her, she stood up and bowed, "We've heard a lot about you."

"Yea. Like too much. What are you guys?" Momo pointed at us with jokbal in her hand, "Friends? What is your intention with my yoda?"

I felt my cheeks heat up. Did they catch us already. "I assure you there's nothing, noona. We're only friends." I laughed awkwardly. Tzuyu took my hand, "I'm going to introduce him to the other members." Instead she took me to her room "sorry about them. I know we only got together a day ago but I want them to know."

"What about your dating ban? Don't you have 3 months left?" I protested. Personally I don't agree with her, we could get caught. She could get caught! And I don't want that to happen to her.

"Those 3 months will fly by. Please~ Come on, we've been hanging out all the time but dispatch has never released anything so why not? I only want to tell my group."

"I.. I don't know." I'm just worried either that I would be yelling on rooftops that she's mine by now.

She pushed me on a bed and sat on my lap, her hands gripped my shoulders, "Then maybe this will change your mind." her hips rolled forward, "Please oppa~"

A groan left my mouth "Tzuyu.. Stop." My hands trembled, she moved her hips back and forth in a slow motion. "Then tell me what I want to hear." She placed soft kisses on my jawline.

We can't do this yet. As much as i want to own her, we can't. I bit my inner cheeks while she kept grinding, staring at me with puppy eyes.

"Fine! Fine! Tell them." She got off and squealed.

Tzuyu dragged me to a room and to another then back into the living room where all her members were gathers to hear the "big news."

I sat beside Natty, Tzuyu was in another room with her leader. Natty whispered, "Why did she gather everyone and why are you here? It was strictly said no boys are allowed in the dorm."

"But I'm your best friend~" I put my arm over her shoulder, "Your best oppa." I pinched her cheek.

She grabbed my finger "I don't care that you're older than me. I will break your finger." glaring into my soul. I poked her cheek "So cute!"

"Ahem." We looked up and saw Tzuyu with her arms crossed.

"Hey." I smiled innocently. She rolled her eyes and went in the middle, "I'm going to say it plan, I'm dating someone." Everyone in the room gasped except me, Jiwon and Natty.

"And it's Y/N. Don't give me bull about the dating ban and that I'm too young."

"You better now hurt our baby!" Sana pulled my ear "Yah! You hear me?"

Dahyun pulled her away from me, "Unnie!" I rubbed my now red ear. "Look, I'm not going to hurt her nor use her. I like her for who she is and I'm falling her. I want to make her happy." I stared at Tzuyu while she looked at the ground blushing.

All her members started to tease her but not me strangely.

Couple Hours Later

Tzuyu and some of her members had to leave for a meeting, I stayed at the dorming waiting until she comes back but it's been 3 hours. I sat on the couch with Sana next to me playing games on her phone. "Sorry I pulled your ear. Are you okay, Y/n-ah?"

"Oh, it's fine I understood why you did that and yea I'm okay." I smiled. Suddenly she put her head on my shoulder and continued to play on her phone. My body stiffened, I think she noticed.

"Don't mind my random skinships. I'm just a touchy person nothing flirty or anything so get used to it."

I nodded awkwardly, after a while I became comfortable with her and thought of her as a girl best friend. Now she had her head resting on my lap while I watched the t.v.

"Babe, I'm back." I heard Tzuyu yell from the door.

"Hey." I kept watching the t.v it was an interesting show that I couldn't take my eyes off from it. Tzuyu walked up to me with her arms crossed and eyebrows furrowed. "Are you hungry chewy-chan? Mina ordered some food." Sana lifted her head up.

Tzuyu grabbed my arm and yanked me off the couch pulling me into the bathroom, I heard her mumbled something I couldn't make out. "I'm barely gone for 3 hours and you let Sana all over you?!"

I backed up with a nervous smile on my face, "What? Haha, No. That's crazy." my back hit the wall.

"Then I better mark you mine." She smirked before kissing my neck roughly leaving hickeys here and there, "there we go. You look better." she pecked my lips then left me alone in the bathroom.

I stood there starstruck. This girl is really something.

A kinky freak if you ask me...