Trick

The three friends turn toward the noise  seeing Josh on the floor, Mark and Cindy run toward him. Crying out, Cindy asks what the hell happened! Josh gurgling stampers out, "Catwoman.. s-she stabbed me," blood dripping from his mouth. Mark screams for Cindy to go pull the car around front, then for Jann to call the police. Jann still in shock from seeing the amount of blood pouring out of Josh's guts, is unable to stand. Cindy runs out the back door, she runs around the pool and then the shed. When she reaches the car, she pulls at the handle, it wont open. Now realizing that its locked. She shoves her hand into her right pocket, no keys there. Then shoving her hand in her left pocket, she finds them there, she whips them out. Shaking she tries to put the key into the lock dropping them. She reaches down to grab it when a hand from underneath the vehicle grabs her own slashing her wrist with a knife. Cindy screams as a small boy in a cowboy outfit crawls out. Two other children follow in behind him, a ninja and a pirate.  She cries out for help, but it's too late, the ninja jumps forward hitting her in the head with a hammer. The pirate and cowboy fall in line, beating her to death. Mark checks Josh's pulse, he only hears silence. Jumping when he suddenly hears a loud thud from the kitchen he slowly walks into the dark. The catwoman figure leaps from the table pouring gasoline all over him. Mark tasting the awful chemically taste in his mouth he gags as she pulls out a match. She smiles as she lights it, he screams no as she puts him aflame. Mark can feel the flame swallowing his body whole as he tries to run. The heat becomes to great as his flesh melts off, he then collapses. Catwoman walks over Josh's now dead body grabbing a single piece of candy from the spilt bowl eating it she throws the wrapper onto Mark's burning body. Jann hiding in the living room sees this horrific sight and runs out the back door as fast as she can. She runs around the pool and straight into the shed. She breathes heavily as she reaches a dark corner of the room. She falls to the floor hugging her legs to her chest she then remembers the phone pressed into her pocket. Reaching for it she whips it out instantly going to the keypad. She slowly types in 9-1.. she hesitates. She exits the keypad going toward her photo album she selects on secret album, peering over the horrible photos she once thought were funny. One by one she swipes through them deleting them. Seeing the photo of the young boy her and her own friends had tortured. They had cut the boys tongue out and played with it as if it was a toy. Stopping on a picture of Mark with the boys tongue in his mouth as if it was his own, she deletes it. Then a selfie with her and another young victim of there's, she deletes it to. Now a group photo of of herself, Cindy, Mark and even Josh with a young girl whose eyes they had gouged out, she instantly deletes this one. She hears a loud thud as the sheds door swings open, one by one a ninja, a cowboy, and a pirate enters the room. Catwoman entering last, she flips the light switch, it buzzes loudly as she walks around a small table. The table has a white sheet covering a large lump. Grabbing a corner of the stained sheet she rips it off, revealing the corpse of the young girl with no eyes. Catwoman walking over to Jann, she stands over her with the three other children alongside with her. Jann cries saying how sorry she, how they don't have to do this. Smirking, Catwoman quickly brings down a hammer onto her head yelling, "Trick!"