♕~ [Conflict of Matter] Ralsei X Reader ~ ♕

"Ralsei..."

.
"Ralsei."
.
"..."
.
"Ralsei!"

Ralsei screamed, his thin, little furry legs—kicking up in the air, looking like a kid throwing a huge tantrum.

His eyes narrowed as his glasses fell off his face, he scattered around, feeling for his light turquoise classes and popped them on.

"Oh! I-I'm sorry, (Y/N).." His faced flushed in embarrassment, fluffy checks going light pink.

"Sorry for scaring you like that, Relsei... it was unintentional." You apologized, fixing his glasses, due to them being cricked by his quick actions.

"A-Ah! That's okay! I'm always just a little scaredy c-cat!" He fiddled with his fingers, looking at the ground, blushing.

"..." There as a light awkward science. "Are... you still waiting for them?" "Hm?" "The Lighteners." Ralsei perked up at the title and shifted his eyes away and took a second. 

"I..guess you can say that..." "Ralsei... you don't have to wait for them all the time, you've been keeping yourself "captive" in this castle, you need to go out and get some fresh air!" Ralsei shook his head.

"N-No, I can't. W-what if they come and I'm not there? Th-They'll be lost a-and they don't know what to d-do!" Ralsei panicked at the thought and buried himself in his scarf in fear.

You cuddle close to him in comfort. "Do you know how long you've been in this castle? Waiting for them?" You asked, taking off his hat, his light pink horns exposed and even more fluffy ness puffed out. "I..." He took a second to think.

"No.." "Twelve years." Ralsei's eyes went wide, looking Like Christmas has been canceled. "Twelve years?! I've been here since I was twelve?!" His voice panicky in shock.

"...You're 24, and you're in university. You don't have to immediately come to this dark universe just to await their arrival." You stated, patting his back soothingly.

Ralsei took a deep breathe and sighed. "Y-You're right (Y/N)... I'm so sorry about this.. I'm sorry to make you even worry about me." he breathed out. You smiled in satisfaction.

"Possibly, let's go out the castle and take a walk with me! I'm always alone when doing so, I'd really enjoy your company!" You got up enthusiastically and tugged his sleeve. Ralsei blinked and placed his hat back on, shyly.

"O-Oh um.. Sure!" You smiled in approval and lead him out the black and empty castle. There was a long silence as both of you came across the the main entrance which is also main exit of the castle.

Ralsei attempted to hustle his feet on the ground, to make you drop tugging him out of the castle but controlled himself and let out a breathy sigh.

You opened the door as you took a step out into the batch of blackness of  the solid "concrete" floor. Your shoes clinked in contact with the floor and awaited for Ralsei to join you.

Ralsei hesitated and took a step out. His face remedially fixed into a bright smile, as if he's never seen the outside world for years. "W-Woah!" He squeaked, due to the floor being as cold as ice. "Do you ever where shoes?" You asked, teasingly. "I-I don't own any..." "What." "..Yeah."

You sighed and took off your black boots and assured him to wear them. "W-What? They're yours! I cannot take them!" Ralsei protested, his cheeks going pink from your actions. "And your feet are going to get cold!"

"I have socks on, don't worry!" Ralsei took a second before slipping his tiny feet in the boots. "..T-They fit!" He said surprised. You laughed. "Seems like you feet a size (S/S) (Shoe size) for women."

He giggled in embarrassment. Gosh, when will he ever stop being embarrassed? You rolled your eyes, smiling.

"Come, I want to show you so many things that I discovered these years in this universe, I was awaiting for you to come out of that castle for once so I can show you my adventures and discoveries!"

Ralsei comprehended your words, "I'm sorry for being so stubborn, (Y/n).." he apologized once again.

"No worries, and let's go!" You reassured him, and led the way, farther away from the castle. Ralsei followed silently, looking around and admiring the dark, yet neon town. "This is the town where Darkeners use to be... but the peace had been broken... so... they're not allowed to come here anymore."

Relsei nodded, revisioning the whole story of the legend when peace was assured onto the lighteners and darkeners.

"Now let's not get too depressing, we're still waiting for the lighteners to arrive, but I'd doubt that they'll be here today.." You whispered to yourself quietly.

"Let's continue onward, though this place is really tiny, but do you want to see a 'worthless waterfall that assumes that we're at least 1,000 ft deeper than we though'?" "Eh? No-" "Good."

Ralsei tilted his head like a dog as you took a step forwards. "I'm not sure if you already saw this.. but let's go." you said, lightly.

Ralsei followed your steps as you led him out of the tiny town, into the corridor as a bright, golden, and a gigantic door appeared.

Your eyes went wide by the sight of it, even though you had saw it multiple times before.

"Do you know what this is?" You asked Ralsei. Ralsei nodded, and admiring the door from a distance.

"This is the door where the  prophecy starts.. this is where the lighteners will all open the door and lead them into their journey for the dark fountain." You took a second to think.

"Do you really believe that you're a Lightener as well? The 'Prince Of The Dark'?" You asked him suspiciously. Ralsei smiled confidently and nodded, "Yes, I believe I am the Prince."

You eyed him. "...If you were the Prince of the dark, how are you not able to go past the doors? You've tried multiple times, right?" He remained silent and took a step back.

"...I" he took another. "I should go." He soon fled out of the corridor as you called his name. Your boots clanked on the floor from his running as you ran by his footsteps.

"Ralsei! You cried out. He ignored your calls and ran back into the castle, he slammed the door on your face as you quickly placed your hands forwards to soften the pressure as you yelped at the contact of force of gravity.

"Ralsei!" You screamed. You pounded on the door as you soon gave up. You sat down at the door for a few minutes, thinking that you had contradicted his lie and made him exposed.

Not all helpful reunions help all friends.

Now let me ask you reader. Is Ralsei a Lightener at all? Have you ever wondered why he never opened the door and was surprised Susie as able to open it? Have you ever wondered how he knows Kris' and Susie' name in the first place? Suspicious?