Chapter 31

Quavo: Babygirl what room are you in! I'm here

Quavo: Babygirl what room are you in! I'm here .

Briyannah: Pent House Suit 10th floor .

(Quavious walks into the hotel and swiftly gets on the elevator.)

Quavious: Open the door Girl (Laughs)

(Briyannah Laughs)

B: I thought I unlocked the door leave my slow ass aloneeeee.
Q: I'm sorry about my mom I understand that made you uncomfortable.

B: I mean you just purposed to me last night it hasn't even been 24 hours. (Sighs)

Q: Yea now that you are saying that a loud I see how dumb that sounds.

B: Then you missed the appointment this morning I heard our sons heartbeat.

Q: Fuck! I knew I forgot something this morning . (punches a hole in the wall)

B: (gaps) oh my god Quavious! (Walks over to him)

Quavious Pov
How did I book the damn appointment and I didn't even show up that sounds childish asf. So unhappy with myself idk why I punched a hole in the wall. I will go home and write a check because I don't have time for lawsuits. I have a wedding and baby shower to plan with my fiancé . I'm calling that lady back so I can get my own personal copies of the sonogram.
I know that sounds terrible

B: Baby I made another appointment for when we get back to North Carolina.

Q: I just can't believe myself I missed our appointment the heartbeats everything.

B: I just talked to the hotel mangers and they promised not to tell the press all you have to do is pay them the money back.

Q: That's fine money is not the problem! I just proposed to you last night and it seems everything is going wrong ... I mean I thought now would be the perfect time to introduce you to my mother instead it made you angry/ depressed like what type of husband to be does that shit.

B: Baby hey look at me(grabs Quavious' hands and puts them on her growing stomach) We have two other people to worry about right now and stressing us out will not end up good so take a deep breath and give me some love and food. (Laughs)

Q: (Leans down and gives her a kiss) (Laughs) I love your little short ass too but it's a surprise that we need to go to right now. (Smiles)

 (Smiles)