Chapter 39

Briyannah: So Quavious I was thinking that for my birthday we could go to the Bahamas or maybe India... what do you think babe?

Quavious: We just came back from Bora Bora not that long ago and your pregnant you shouldn't be taking flights anyways .

Briyannah: Then what am i supposed to do Quavious ...

Quavious: Lay your ass here and I can have all your friends that you want to invite we can order a whole bunch of food whatever you want and we will make this shit work.

Briyannah; Okay daddy .. I'm going to go shower real quick ...

Quavious calls Cardi..

Q:Aye Cardi I need a favor...

Cardi: What is because I'm on my way to the studio to drop some shit with Blue Face...

Q: Well when you done come over.. I need your helping planning a surprise baby shower.

Cardi: (squeals) Omg Yess I'm on my way as soon as it's over...  I promise .. well I'm at the studio now.

Quavious: Alright could you pick us up some food as well you might be here for a minute.

Cardi: Alright well I'm bringing pizza just text me and tell me what type..

Quavious: Alright good luck girl I know you about to drop a hit...

Cardi: Thank you byeeeeee...

Blue face: Ayee Cardi wassup girl...

Cardi:Heyy ... how have you been? 

Blue Face: Good we about to lay this Thotiana Remix you ready...

Cardi: Yea did you see where Nicki did Barbiana? Wow she is something else..

Blue Face: I'm not even going to lie the song was decent... but I think ours will be a bigger hit. I'm already number 2 on the billboards and the dance is trending on dub smash and The Gram.  I gotta give them something else to work on..

Cardi: Did YG drop his verse yet?

Blue: Yea he did last night he was here for a brick... we were drunk as shit writing that verse but all we need is you Bardi...

Cardi: Alright I got part and I'm going to free style it just a little bit...

(She gets into the both and raps her part)

Cardi: How was that..

Blue: I ain't even gonna lie that is fire... I'm definitely going to drop this in about 2 days .. I'm going to add the finishing touches and it will be out on All platforms.. Someone is asking to see you outside..

Cardi: Do you know who?

Blue: Nah.. but it's starting to get late so I'm going to head out. .. you coming

Cardi: Yea I'm coming lemme grab my phone out the booth.