Jealousy

Kihyun POV

The sun was coming thru the window hitting my eye, the blankets were warm, I try to remove them but there were something stopping it. Two big arms were wrapped around my waist preventing me from moving. I turn around getting face-to-face with a hard and buff chest, looking up there was a sleeping Shownu, peacefully with his eyes half open as usual, just beautiful.

He squeezes me into his embrace, my head on his neck, I breathe in his manly scent and feel his deep breath in my ear. So this is how it feels to be spooning, is very good... I cuddle more in his chest, and he keeps pulling me to himself, as if at some point two people could actually become one.

It was so comfortable that the more I snuggle into him the more peaceful and sleepy I felt, and I ended up falling asleep again...

"They look so cute..." I hear a voice in front of me." Shut up they will hear us!" another voice "Hyungwon you can't just sleep again!".and another. "Why not?! They are!".

I open my eyes looking at five faces upon me. Still, very confused I brush my eyes realizing that Shownu is still hugging me. So in TOTAL PANIC I push him away causing him to fell on the ground. "Fuck! What was that?" he says looking confused as hell.

"That was adorable" Minhyuk says showing him a picture on his phone, that I can only guess it was ours. Shownu just smiled and say "It was really comfy" I run my fingers thru my hair and ignore him. "Ahhh I want a sleeping buddy too!" Min says angry "Wonie come be my sleeping buddy!" he says chancing him around the small bedroom. "Get off! Why me?!" Wonho is trying to get away making everyone laugh. "Your buff and full" Min says grabbing him. "Are you calling me fat?!" he replies.

"Guys come on stop. What time is it?" Shownu says making me look at a clock near the bed. "Time to go!" I yell getting up.

Everyone was ready to go, except me and Shownu hyung, we were changing in silence. When I notice that he was staring at me, I ignore him and turn around not letting he see me blush.

"Soo... I know that I am pretty and all, but you can't just take advantage of me when I'm sleeping" he says with THAT dorky smile, making me gag.

"Me?! You were the one who pulled me!" I say throwing a pillow in his face. He laughs and continue organizing his stuff. "But you liked..." this words come out like a breath, quietly. "What did you just say Son Hyunwoo?!" I can be loud when I want to, my voice is really potent. He comes closer, putting a hand on top of my head making me take a few steps back, his face is next to mine, I feel my cheek turning red and look away. Until he stretched out his hand and grabbed a watch from the top of the table next to me. "Next time just tell me that you want to sleep with me" his hoarse, gravelly voice hits my ear making me shiver. He notices and just laughs walking out of the room with his bags.

I sigh and pick up my things, waiting a little before going after him. Trying to calm my heart. For him it's all just a joke but for me is not. This night was something that I will never forget.

Arriving at the lobby, Shownu explains to us that we will be divided in two vans because, in that way it was faster to get out with our stuff and in get in the Airport. Wonho, Changkyun,
Minhyuk and I were in a van, and Shownu, Jooheon and Hyungwon in another.

At the van I sat beside Wonho, I was still a bit shocked about what happened, so I did not want to talk, I pull my headphone and try to forget looking outside the window. It was an hour and a half until the Airport.

I was doing fine with my purpose, relaxing seeing the litlee houses, until I feel a hand on my shoulder. I look and It was Wonho, I remove my headphones and look at him annoyed.