Show me

Kihyun POV

As I go pass Shownu. I feel my chest getting smaller and smaller leaving his figure alone. This big bear can get me so fucking crazy sometimes. The boys were away, so I don't think any of them heard our little fight, as I go near them, Wonho was looking at me with a smirk. "What?" I say a bit annoyed, it was his idea to do aproach them like that in the first place.

"Kih congratulations!". I roll my eyes. "What are you talking about you crazy man?!" I say and he laughs. "Your so cute man! Well, for you it worked I can't say the same about me..." He points at Hyungwon sleeping at the benches. "But he just got mad..." He brushes my cheek." He was so pissed and jealous that I was with his Kihyun."

What? I was so mad that I did not notice, Hyung was jealous... He was fucking jealous...

Wonho laughs at my confused face and I hit him. Looking behind I see Shownu with Minhyuk, but he wasn't paying attention at Min, he was looking at me, actually staring at me. I quick turn, but still feeling his stare at my back. 

Changkyun called us to go to the gate.

As we entered the plane and dodged some fans, we went to our seats. It was one of those planes that you had an individual cabin, but my was right next to Shownu's. I entered trying to avoid his look, the flight time was  3 hours and a half. I would use these time to go thru some lyrics of our new songs. I put my headphones, putting on random mode on my songs, it was playing -Make me(Cry)- of Noah Cyrus, the devil was looking and laughing at my fucking fate.

The song reading process took about 30 minutes, a bit bored I try to find a position to sleep in the chair, as I start moving I feel a pain in my shoulder, probably it was a contract muscle, it must have happened while I was sleeping.

Sleeping... Just like that I remembered my night. I could still feel his fingers on my waist, his breath on my neck. And him not being by my side anymore made me feel a void inside my chest like something was missing, as if it he already belong as a part of my body. The memory of us hugging and my little moan made me cringe in shame, on the spot, you always know how to spoil a good moment Kihyun! Suddenly a noise draws me from my reverie I look around realizing it was coming from hyung's cabin, slowly I try to get up and spy him a bit.

He was bend over, probably trying to reach something that fell on the ground, his shirt was pulled up a bit,
revealing the top of his underwear and his spine in the middle of a sea of ​​very well-defined tanned muscles. How can a person be this sexy? I feel my checks burning as he gets up, I try my best to quickly hide, but ended up smashing my face on the top of the chair in front of me. "Shit!..." in pain I let out a small cry, cursing myself.

"Are you okay?" I turn around facing him, he had a worried look at his face. " Y-yeah I just... never mind..." I look away. " Oh yeah I forgot I am not your boyfriend, so I can't take care of you, or worry about you." He says turning away and mocking me. "Ahhh sorry there superman! Sorry that I hurt your manly pride!" i say trying to imitate him. "Oush that really hurt, deep down..." he says joking making me laugh, and raising his hand towards my face. "I think it might get swollen..." he says brushing his fingermy head. "I'm okay Hyung don't worry" I grab his hand, immediately shivers went thru my spine. "How can I not worry about you?" He says caressing my hand. He was smiling, I really think that half of the words that come thru his mouth is not planned to be so cheesy.