I

The sun was shining through the blinds, blue tits were singing their daily song. Sakura Minamoto slowly opened her eyes; Adjusting to the brightness. She glanced to her left to check her plain digital clock: 7:30, it read. "It's only 7:30" Sakura told herself and nodded off to sleep.

"IT'S SEVEN THIRTY!" Sakura shouted as she quickly darted to the bathroom. Furiously brushing her teeth, gargling stinging mouthwash.  She headed back towards her room again quickly yet messily she changed into her school uniform. She grabbed her blue book bag and ran downstairs yapping a quick goodbye to her parents before leaving.

Sakura ran for the streets only to stop when a fast moving van past by her. She let out a big sigh of relief if she had been reckless she would've gotten ran over by a van. Sakura stuck her head out and looked left and right before continuing rushing through the streets.

Sweating and panting Sakura finally arrived at the mahogany steel gates, they seem to be looming down at her. The light breeze blowing from behind her, pushing her through. She stumbled in, papers in her hands. 

Sakura desperately tried to look for the principal's office, just as she was about to give up. A low grumble was heard, intrigued she tried to find the origin of the sound. Sakura looked around the corner and saw a student; wheat blonde hair with tangerine and meadow green highlights adorning her hair and wearing a distinct biker jacket. 

This student was muttering things under her breath as she crossed her arms aggressively. 

"oh, um excuse me.. sorry to bother but do you know where the principal's office is?" Sakura hesitated. The student cocked her head and looked at me with a smirk.

"tch, fresh meat eh?" She said pointing down the corridor.

Sakura nodded and shuffled past her, trying to avoid eye-contact.

"I'm Nikaido Saki, by the way" Saki announced

"M-minamoto Sakura" Sakura responded before heading back off on her quest to the principal's office.