Emptiness, Betrayed & Hallunations

Hi! you guys already heared about gwennachan right? well she had harsh life cause her friends always talks her often or make her life uncomfortable. She always fake smile cause i heared about her life story. she even make this story cause she wanted everyone to get attention but no one does. She always continued it cause no one trust her. She even hate her older sister and younger brother. cause they always get in her way when she did something in her room. She even cried cause her younger brother likes teasing her also annoying her. Something change inside of her. It made her snapped cause of betrayed also family problems. She had depressions when they make her became empty also betrayed & hallunations. She even wish she would never had a sister who always mad at her also younger brother & grandchildren. (my little brother or another blood relative) they even make her uncomfortable if she never had friends or they always messes her room up to make her snapped or gone insane. Well she's the one who ask me all these cause we did talk in chat private with me cause she said she need someone who can trust her. So yet, i trust her. she's very kind, gentle with friends when she was around 10 years old. 

If no one understand her, i understand her feelings. She said i fall in love with a boy that i like when i was around 10. But her friend cerllyn didn't chat her only see her message she sent to her like this: I love Luke Aaron if he said why i said i miss you and i want you badly. so yeah it actual happened. No buts. GwennaChan do miss him very badly since she never seen him over years! she is 12 years old with mintii from korean both of them are gachatubers in youtube. She did rid her depressions from hearing songs like bkcbhk. Or should i said Binan Koukou Chikyuu Boueibu Happy Kiss! so yeah, she did enjoy watching those even Fairy Tail. I guess this is it that i heared from her. Thanks for Listening!