Chapter 19

Andys POV

When i got to mikey's house I knocked on the door. About a minute later mikey answered the door. "Hey and." Mike said and moved a side so i can enter his home. "Did you need to talk to me?" I said. " not about anything important. I just thought that we could catch up since we haven't talked in a while." Mikey said as we were walking upstairs to his room. "Sure we can catch up" i said and entered his room. We sat on his bed facing eachother. We talked for about an hour straight until he asked me the question i didnt want to answer. " so are you dating anyone at the time." Mike asked. I blushed lightly and looked down. " omg andy you are!!" Mike said. " who is it?" Mike asked. " ryan beaumont." I simply said. He looked at me in shock. " the rye beaumont." Mikey said as he stood up from his bed. " yes the Rye beaumont" i said. "Omg how did i not know!" Mikey said yelled. " mike he has been living with me for the passed 5 weeks because his mom cought us making out in her living room, and she kicked rye out for being gay." I said. " wow... we really haven't talked in a while.  And that is also why you have been skipping school a lot isnt it. And today when you were in the shower and you said you were busy i bet you weren't the only one in the shower were you!" Mike said and took a deep breath. " wow. Now that we have all that figured out can we move on from this topic." I said not wanting to go further into detail. "Omg you never said no when i said you and him just showered together" mikey said. " well im not gonna lie said say that we didn't just get done fucking in the shower,because that would be a lie" i said and mikeys eyes got really big. " ok.... i dont need details on any of that" mikey said as he sat back down. About ten more minutes of talking i got a text from rye.

(Rye-pie)❤️🐝: hey babe when you coming home.

(Me): im about head that way

"Hey mike im gonna go see you later mate" i said and stood up. " ok man see you later." Mikey said and i went down stairs and out the door.

Hey my people hows it been going.  Im sorry i havent posted in a while , but here is another chapter for you. I love u all.

Peace and love see uou on the flip side ❤️🌵.