Chapter 24

Andy POV

I woke up this morning with a slight headache so i went downstairs and took some medicine. I ran back up stairs and grabbed my phone to see what time it is. 7:35am. Shit were gonna be late for school. "Babe wake up were going to be late." I said to the sleeping rye on my bed. "Mghff" rye responded. "RYAN get your ass up" i said and slapped him with a pillow. "Ok ok im up" he said and piled out of bed. "Hurry up we are going to be late for school" i said and walked over to my closet to pick out my outfit for today.

{ time skip}

Rye hasnt been himself today. He has hardly talked to me today. And when i see him in the hallway he looks down at the floor and acts like im not there. I will talk to him when we get home.

Im walking to thatre class when i feel a hand on me. I quickly turned around to see who it was. " are you going to stare at me the whole class today fagget?" Adam said. I completely forgot about Adam. "I was only staring at you last time because i was trying to figure out what planet you came from. Oh and you touch me one more time your gonna be in a lot of pain." I said. I went to go turn around when adam said. "oh yeah and who is going to hurt me. Is your boyfriend going to come and save you." Adam said the last part in a baby voice. "Do you even know who my boyfriend is?" I said to adam. " he is probably your imaginary friend named after gay guy on glee." Adam said. "First of all you wouldnt know if there were any gay guys on glee unless you watched it so. And know i dont fantasies over glee characters my boyfriend is Ryan Beaumont so if i were you i would let me get to class." I said to adam. He just stood there with a blank face. I quickly walked away from him before he could speak again. I got to class and the teacher said " ok class today we have a new student changing into this class so be nice." I wounder who it could be. "Rye come on in and say hi." The teacher said.  Rye walked in and stood in front of the class. "Introduce yourself" the teacher said. "Hi my name is Ryan Beaumont and I thought that it would be fun to change classes so i did so yeahhhh" rye said and then came and sat down beaide me. Adam was looking at me and Rye. I guess he thought i was kidding about my boyfriend being rye beaumont. "We need to talk when we get home." Rye whispered. I didn't respond i just looked at him and he didnt do anything so i looked away and started listening to the teacher.

Ok so hey guys sorry i havent been as active as normal but with Christmas just around the corner i have been really busy. So i hope you enjoyed this chapter because there probably wont be one till after Christmas 🎄

I love you all peace and love see you on the flip side ❤️🌵.