C H A P T E R 10

T R I S

Tobias and I are going to the park today on a date. It's gonna be like a picnic. I just hope no one bothers us today. I put on a cute floral dress that goes up to my tights and wore sandals. I curl my hair a little and applied makeup. When I finished I went upstairs and saw Tobias standing next to the door with a bouquet of flowers and a box of chocolates. He's wearing a nice black shirt with Khakis shorts and Black Sebago shoes. I smiled and walked towards him. He handed me the flowers and kissed my cheek "happy anniversary princess" he said and I hugged him "I love you" I said and he hugged back instantly "I love you more" he said and I pulled back. I gave him a long sweet kiss and I felt him smirk. I then put the flowers on water and ate one chocolate. We went outside to our car and he drove to the park while holding my hand.

Park

Tobias put a blanket on the grass with the basket. I sat next to him and he opened the basket. He took out champagne with two glasses and a plate with pasta. I smiled and he pour the champagne in the two glasses "cheers" he says and I smirk "cheers" I murmured and we both drank some of the liquid. We started eating the pasta and surprisingly people kept their distance and gave us privacy. Even the paparazzi. They took a few pictures and then left "it's been almost two years since we started dating" Tobias tells me. I lay my head on his chest and he puts his chin on top of my head "I know" I said smiling and we intertwined fingers

"Tris guess what" Tobias said and I looked up

"What?" I asked smiling

"I love you!" he said and I chuckled "I love you too Toby" I said and he kissed me. I smirked and of course I kissed him back "I know but I love you more" he murmured when we pulled back. I shook my head and drank some of the champagne "after this we are going to the beach to watch the sunset and walk in the sand" he said and I smiled widely because that sounded so romantic. I quickly finished my food, we picked everything up and went back to the car.

Beach

Tobias and I were walking in the sand without shoes, the water hitting our feet. We were holding hands. This day is perfect. He then sat down on the sand and I sat on his lap laying my head on his shoulder. We both watched the sunset smiling.

"Thank you" Tobias murmured in my ear

"For what?" I asked confused. He smiled and sighed "for making my life so perfect" he muttered and I smirked "you are very welcome" I told him. I turned around, put my hands around his neck and kissed him passionately. He put one hand in my waist and the other I my cheek. He bit my lower lip and I letted him in. Our tongues moved in sync and we were both smiling. He then laid down without breaking the kiss and we kept on making out....

A perfect day

with my perfect boyfriend