Chapter 1

"Amanda!" I heard my brother tell from downstairs.

"What is it?!" I groaned grabbing my purse.

"Hurry up! I wanna leave today" Daniel said.

Daniel and the guys are making a video at the mall for their group on YouTube called the Janoskians. I usually come with them to help with filming.

"I'm coming!! Don't get your panties in a bunch."

I ran outside and got into the passenger buckling my seatbelt while Daniel started the car.

"Finally",he mumbled.

"Shut up dickhead",I said.

It usually takes about 20 minutes to get to the mall. I think I heard Beau say the theme was going to be 'Public Narrating'. Well I did actually because I was sitting next to him while he said it. Also, I kinda like him and his brother Luke.

So I guess I was thinking about Beau and didn't realize we arrived at the mall. Daniel punched my shoulder to get my attention.

"Ow!" I groaned grabbing my shoulder.

"We're here"

I grabbed the camera and headed to the ice rink to meet up with the guys. I see Jai,Luke,James,and of course, Beau. Daniel and I walked over there and Daniel greeted them.

"Sup Guys", I said to them.

Everyone started saying what to do and got the calls set up and plugged there headphones in. I turned the camera on and pointed it at them.

"Hey guys, we're the Janoskians!"