White eyes

This happened in 1987, on the East Side of Detroit. It was a nice day out, it was around 6pm on a summer afternoon. I was 7 years old and I had just got done playing with my brother with some other kids in the neighborhood. When I came home my mom needed some cigarettes from the party store so she gave me the money and told me to be careful (this was back when kids COULD buy cigarettes for their parents).

I walked down the street towards Gratiot, which is a main avenue in Detroit that is extremely busy. There werent many people out on the street and once I got closer to gratiot I noticed nobody was out. I was alone. Im standing by the curb of the road and I kinda felt like I was daydreaming, you know like kids do, and as I take a step into the street I turn my head, and there is a man standing about 10 feet away from me. He was black, and he had pure white eyes and he was smiling at me.

No Iris, no pupil, nothing. They were completely white. This was also in 1987, colored contacts werent around back then, and if you could get them they were extremely expensive. It was just unheard of, especially in the poor neighborhood I lived in.

He smiled and pointed at me then pointed at the road. He became frantic, looking at me then pointing. I took my eyes off of his eyes and looked at the road he was pointing at. I saw a car coming twords me and rushed to the other side of the street.

I brushed my pants and looked back, the man was gone. I asked my mother about it, and he suggested that he was an angel, but those striking white eyes proved otherwise. He was a demon.