Author's Note

Last Words:

Firstly, thanks for reading this message - because it means you're done with the story if you don't have an odd habit like reading the last part beforehand. Anyway, thank you!

The book might have made you upset or maybe you feel relieved? Either way, you feel something and that's really great for me to be able to make you feel. Also, if you read it easily, you've done something wrong. Because there is a meaning beneath this book that makes it just much more than a basic love short story.

Because it wasn't.

Thanks to all of you for reading this story and being a partner along the way because it is really magnificent that the reads are a lot in a very short time.

If you are reading this message after weeks, months or years, thank you as well! You found this somehow and spent time reading it and you cannot know how much it means to me!

I am so blessed to have such readers as you and thanks for all the votes and comments.

I'm sorry to say that it's the end and this is the last words.

Hope we meet again in another story...

Take care of yourselves,

Evaline Green.

Playlist:

Love in London (http://8tracks.com/beautlies/love-in-london)

This short story started and completed in August '14.

Dedication:

to every single person who had to and still has to fit into the daily life and unchangable rules that has been made for us.

<This book is copyrighted and the plot & characters and quotes belong to the author. Don't try to take my words without my permission.>