¡4

when mark went home the first thing he did was text jinyoung that answered him right away. they talked for a bit and teased each other about the 'flower boy' thing until mark fell asleep with the phone between his hands and the chat with jinyoung still on the screen.
when he woke up the next day he immediately texted jinyoung, telling him that he fell asleep and that was why he didn't answer anymore but the other just said that he had figured it out and asked if he could call him.
the blonde-haired agreed and the other called him as soon as he sent the message and he picked up.
"good morning flower boy jinyoung."
"good morning but stop teasing me!"
the blonde-haired chuckled.
"okay, i'll stop, are you working now?"
"yes i am but at the moment the shop is empty so i thought about calling you."
"then i'll gladly keep you company."
"thank you, usually there aren't a lot of people in the week days but there are some customers that come everyday."
"really? what do they buy?"
"mostly they ask for bouquets, there's this boy that comes here everyday because he wants to give his boyfriend a bouquet a day, isn't it romantic?"
mark felt his heart aching as he suddenly remembered about jaebeom and that if he had known jinyoung was because of him and all the things that happened before.
"really? it's so romantic, he must love his boyfriend a lot..."
"yes, the first time he came here he asked me for a bouquet of roses because it was their anniversary, their love must be perfect."
"it was perfect..."
the blonde-haired bit his lips, it was him without a doubt, it was jaebeom, he was buying bouquets everyday just to see jinyoung.
"what did you say? i didn't hear well."
"no, nothing important, just i'm really glad that i met you, thank you for everything that you're doing for me."
"hey don't even say that, i'm the one that is glad to have met you."
the blonde-haired smiled softly.
"thank you again, jinyoung."
"please you're too cute..."
mark became as red as a tomato as he heard the other's words and felt his heart stopping beating for a moment.
"what are you saying? i'm not cute..."
"in fact you are the cutest."
"okay, let's stop this conversation."
"as you want flower boy mark, a client is coming in i'll call later."
"okay, bye nyoungie."
"bye markie, go eat breakfast!"
the boy hung up and the blonde-haired just threw himself on the bed with his heart that didn't want to stop beating that fast and his cheeks tinged with various shades of pink.
"how can i blame jaebeom for falling for him when i'm falling too..."
he closed his eyes, slowly, as he thought of jinyoung being with jaebeom and he doesn't know why but now it hurt even more than it did before.
"does it hurt more because i'm jealous of jinyoung and not of jaebeom?"
he really didn't know what to think.
was he really falling for the younger's sweet words and warm smile?
"this boy will be the death of me..."
he just decided to stop thinking about it for the moment and went to eat breakfast.
he ate quickly as he got dressed up and decided to buy something in a coffee shop and bring it to the younger that was still working, he didn't know what the other liked but he decided to go for an americano.
he walked slowly, hoping that the boy would have liked it and that he wasn't too tired from work.
he entered the shop but stopped as soon as he saw the scene in front of him, two familiar boys were sweetly holding hands.
they were jaebeom and jinyoung, so occupied to talk to each other that didn't even notice him.
mark's grip on the paper bag containing the drink became less strong, making it fall and getting the floor dirty with the spilled coffee.
only when they heard the sound of the paper bag hitting the ground they finally both turned to his direction and widened their eyes.
"mark!" they called his name at the same time but the blonde-haired just ran away as tears started flowing on his face, not even knowing for which one of the two he was hurt and feeling so much pain, but deep in his heart he even knew the answer to that question.
he wasn't looking at jaebeom in the flower shop, he wasn't waiting for jaebeom to notice, he wasn't thinking about jaebeom holding another man's hand, his thoughts were all about the other boy, all about jinyoung.
"mark! please wait, please!"
and now he was even chasing him, it was stupid deciding to run away, he knew, but he had no other choice.
he was tired of running and he was slowing down and that's exactly when the raven-haired caught up with him and pulled the blonde-haired in a hug.
they were both running out of breath, as they rested their heads on each other's shoulders as jinyoung hugged him tightly.
"p-please, let me explain mark."
"you don't have to explain."
"but i want to explain, listen to me please."
the blonde-haired just stayed silent, allowing the other to talk.
"the boy that you saw is the customer i talked about earlier, the boy that always buys a bouquet for his boyfriend. today he asked me as always for a bouquet but he told me that he had broken up with his boyfriend and that he was sad, that's why i tried to cheer him up, he looked like he was about to cry, there's absolutely nothing between me and him."
mark stopped crying, his tears were drying on his face, jinyoung didn't feel anything towards jaebeom.
"i know, i already know that jaebeom isn't your boyfriend."
"wait, why do you know his name?"
"because he's my ex-boyfriend."