¡9

when mark went home his eyes were watery, he was trying his best to hold back tears, to restrain himself from crying but he just couldn't when he saw the beautiful bouquet the boy had gifted him.
"why is he like this? giving me flowers when he already has a boyfriend, what the hell is wrong with that boy..."
his tears fell on the white petals as he positioned the flowers inside a vase.
"how can i stop loving him if he keeps on acting like this, how can i..."
his phone then suddenly buzzed, again it was jinyoung.
"are you home yet?"
"i'm sorry if i did something wrong, please forgive me.."
"i'm sorry mark, please tell me where i went wrong and i swear that i won't do that anymore."
mark read the texts, his heart ached but he still decided not to answer, he had to stop seeing him or even talking to him, he had to forget him.
"why does he act like this..."
he looked at the azalea that jinyoung gave him, it was wilting, and so he thought that maybe his love should wilt just like that flower did.
with trembling hands he took a photo of the bouquet he had received, he asked himself how could such a beautiful thing make him suffer so much.
his phone buzzed again, he thought that it was jinyoung but then when he read the name on the screen he was surprised.
"beom
hey mark, how are you?"
mark decided to answer him, maybe he could have stopped thinking about the raven-haired boy in this way.
"everything is normal, what about you?"
"same for me, are you still seeing jinyoung?"
"yes...i am, today i saw him and he gave me a bouquet of flowers."
"he really loves you a lot, send a pic, i wanna see!"
mark thought about it for a bit and then did as jaebeom asked, sending the photo of the flowers.
"wow, white carnations, they look so good."
"white carnations? is that their name?"
"yes, it is, you didn't know it?"
"no...i didn't. thank you for telling me."
"it's nothing, i really hope that you two will be happy, i actually have a crush on a cute boy named youngjae, i hope that everything will go well between us too."
"you deserve it, i'm sure that he likes you too."
"i hope so, i'll go meet him now, bye mark."
"bye beom."
mark didn't forget what the younger boy said, these flowers symbolized exactly what he felt towards him.
what did these white carnations mean?
he switched on his computer and started searching the meaning of these white flowers but his heart sank as he read it.
white carnations symbolize innocence, and pure love. if you think someone is sweet and lovely, the white carnation is the perfect flower to tell them what you think.
sweet love and devotion can also be used as synonyms for white carnations.
the blonde-haired just couldn't believe it, did he read it right? pure love?
did it mean that jinyoung was in love with him?
did it mean that the raven-haired felt the same way?
but it wasn't possible, jinyoung already had jackson and that's why the site he had found was probably wrong, it had to be wrong.
but then, again, jinyoung texted him and mark didn't know what to do.
"mark please, what did you mean by saying 'it's not right'?"
"i beg you, you don't know how much i'm suffering, answer me."
"i need to talk to you mark, i'm coming to your house."
mark froze when he read the last text, was jinyoung really coming there?
he felt anxious, he didn't want to meet him, he didn't want to talk with him, his love for the raven-haired would have ruined their friendship.
it was because he loved him so much that he couldn't stop that feeling anymore, he couldn't hide it and he didn't want to be rejected, not yet at least, not now.
he wasn't ready to hear jinyoung say that he loved jackson and that he was going out with him.
"don't come."
"i'm already there, open the door."
mark trembled as he read that jinyoung was there.
"mark, you're here, right? please open the door."
the blonde-haired just shook his head, he couldn't, he couldn't do that, even if he wanted to see him, he couldn't.
"i know that you're hearing, just to let you know, i won't leave until you'll open this door. i'll stay here for hours, days, months or years if necessary, i'll wait for you."
the blonde-haired melted as he heard the boy's words, he couldn't leave him there, and then he opened the door.
"mark!" the worker smiled brightly when he saw him.
"come in." the raven-haired then entered the house and started looking around when he noticed the bouquet he had given the boy earlier.
"the flowers, did you get to know their meaning?"
mark's heart started beating faster as he remembered 'pure love'.
"you know you should stop playing around with me, you can't do that jinyoung."
"i can't what?"
the worker looked at him with a weird expression, what did the other mean?
"you can't become his boyfriend if you keep on flirting with me! you have to explain why are you doing this to me, is it funny?
watching me fall in love with you this deep. you can't become jackson's boyfriend because i love you too! i love you, i love you more than jackson does, i love you more than anyone else does, i love you with all my heart and that's not right, why do i always have to fall in love with people that don't like me back...that's not right, that's not right at all that you keep on giving me hope when you already have him! you have to stop jinyoung, you have to stop toying with my heart."
the raven-haired looked at him, the older had an hurt expression on his face, his head was lowered but he could notice that he was biting his own lower lip, making it bleed.
the raven-haired cupped his face, making the other look at him in the eyes.
"don't make that face and stop biting your lip."
"wh-"
the blonde-haired didn't even have the time to talk that the worker closed the distance between them, kissing the older's lower lip, trapping it between both of his plumpy red lips, as if he wanted to heal the wound the other made.
mark just turned red as he felt his cheeks burning up, his head exploding and his body melting as jinyoung gently interrupted the kiss.
"what are you doing jinyoung, this is wrong, this is completely wrong, do you even know how sad jackson will be if he discovers this."
he touched his own lips, after all he couldn't deny that he did like it and that he did want more.
"i told you to stop biting your lip, that's what you get for not listening to me, and also there's a big misunderstanding here."
"what do you mean?"
the raven-haired slowly approached mark's face again.
"answer me please, do you want me to kiss you?"
"why are you asking me this?"
"just answer."
the blonde-haired simply nodded.
"then just kiss me if you want to, okay?"
"but i can't kiss you, is it hard to understand? jackson will be very sad, how can you do that to your boyfriend? i clearly heard you that day, when he confessed to you."
jinyoung just smiled and ruffled his hair.
"you're so cute, jackson didn't confess to me, he is an actor and he just asked me to help him with the script."
the blonde-haired widened his eyes, so what he heard was all fake? they were just acting and he had misunderstood everything.
"so...you don't love him?"
"i don't, can i kiss you now?"
the raven-haired patiently waited for the other to answer.
"you can kiss me only if you love me."
"then it's 'yes' for sure."
the raven-haired closed again the distance between them but this time he wasn't kissing only his lower lip, he was tasting mark's whole lips and he wouldn't have stopped doing it if it wasn't that they were both running out of their breaths.
"i love you." the younger said, looking at him fondly.
"i love you too jinyoung and i can't believe that i've been misunderstanding for all this time, i'm a stupid. i'm sorry for making you suffer..."
the younger then delicately took the boy's hand in his and looked in his eyes.
"hey, don't even say that, it's my fault. i should have confessed earlier, i've made you wait for so long."
"well, i still can't believe that you love me, i thought this day would have never come..."
the worker chuckled as he cutely looked at the blonde-haired.
"really? but i thought that i had been very clear, giving you all these flowers, how could you not notice that?"
"it was because i thought that you were dating jackson! i really thought that you two were a couple."
"that's impossible, firstly because i love you too much to fall for any other person and secondly because jackson is my best friend and he already has a boyfriend."
"you could have said it earlier, we would have avoided this mess and this embarassing situation..."
the raven-haired chuckled and hugged the other boy, strongly trapping him in his embrace.
"it's not embarrassing, it's cute."
the blonde-haired smiled, a red colour tinged his cheeks as he closed his eyes, enjoying the warmth coming from the taller's body.
"i love you jinyoung, i really love you from the bottom of my heart, it doesn't matter how many times i say it, it never feels enough."
the younger's hand was now tangled in mark's hair and as he looked at him he gently kissed the boy on the cheek and whispered.
"i love you and i'll never love anyone else, you're my everything, you're my universe."