Rules(Updated!)

1. Must follow me permanently

2. Read at least 5 chapters of any of my stories (Optional i would love if you did)

3. No being rude

4. Don't rush me I'm a mom and work full time

5. Don't steal any of my stuff that's in my chapters! I worked on them and it took me time too so please don't if you want one then ask.

6. Password is (Pay attention it does change!): Zombies Are Real

7. No bullying! If I see it I will not make you anything!

8. You can request up to 3 at a time, unless your a VIP.

9. No cover shop hopping! Don't ask me for the same cover you asked someone else for. Or I'll blacklist you... I don't sit here and make covers for them to not be used.

10. You must use the cover for at least two weeks.

11. You must claim your cover within 5 days or I'll make it premade by changing the title (I will not steal someone else's title for their book).

12. Vote and comment on the chapter so I know you got your request!

VIP list
yoshawnie
Lazy_Dream_Chaser
Fish_Gurl
MultiFandom9899
-HellzQueen-
FANGIRL9899
theendofeverything03
Tomahony1
Clxry_Frxy
Moonessola

VIPs don't need to provide the password, their requests come first, and they can request as much as they like at a time

Blacklist
these people CANT request from me ever again, sorry but if you asked me to make you a cover and you failed to tell me you didn't weren't gonna ever use it, i won't ever make you one again. It's unfair i spent time finding stuff for it and took the time outta my day to make it and then it doesn't get used? Not okay!

rachana__m