New Series (Dont Steal)

This will feature each one direction boy in their own love story, do not steal my ideas or titles!

Book One StylesHarry & Arabella grew up together, they've always been close, Harry has always stuck up for Arabella and protected her

Book One Styles
Harry & Arabella grew up together, they've always been close, Harry has always stuck up for Arabella and protected her. He secretly is in love with her but thinks she doesn't feel the same way, even though she's never dated a guy due to her secret crush on Harry.

Book Two Horan
Niall meets Lacey Holt at a bar one night, Lacey is alone and is upset, until Niall offers to listen to her painful stories, they quickly become close and Niall begins to fall for Lacey but Lacey isn't interested in him at first.

Book Three Payne
Liam works with Lena Winters, she's a model in his music videos and he's had his eye on her since they first met and did a music video together, during an after party of a music video they recently finished, First Time Liam makes a move on Lena and is shocked when she doesn't push him away.

Book Four Malik
Zayn just recently broke up with Gigi, he hits a beach party to try to ease his pain from the awful break up, since Gigi cheated and Zayn caught her he's not looking for another relationship anytime soon, he meets Aliyah Montgomery at the beach party and she's dealing with the same pain Zayn is, the two of them agree to be each other's friends with benefits but nothing more since they both just had some rough heartbreak, Zayn soon begins to forget about Gigi and begins to do the one thing they both agreed they wouldn't do, he falls in love with Aliyah, Aliyah slowly begins to fall for him and Disaster strikes.

Book Five Tomlinson
Louis gets into a car accident that nearly kills him, he doesn't have anyone by his side besides the nurse that has been working on him since he was admitted Lexie Fell. Lexie is a nurse at Oakland Medical Center she is the first to jump in to help Louis the moment the ambulance arrives, she should have become a surgeon but she didn't like the idea of having no life outside the hospital, so she stuck with nursing but assists when needed on some surgeries. She's the highest paid nurse in the hospital and her success rate is higher than her failure one. Louis is in a coma for about 2 1/2 weeks and the first person he sees when he wakes up is Lexie, he doesn't know how he could ever repay her, the moment he gets out of the hospital he still needs help so Lexie offers to be his at home nurse until he's fully healed. Louis pays her a lot and she tries to decline it but he won't let her, a few weeks later Louis begins to fall in love with her.

If anyone would like to help me out with suggestions for cover ideas or how I should make the covers please comment below! These books will be my babies once they start.