u n o

walk in with like twenty bands,
throw it on the thickest thighs

「walk in with like twenty bands,throw it on the thickest thighs」

Black: the color of darkness, evil, and mystery.

「」「」「」

Donghae collected the fees from everyone while baekhyun looked at the body guards and then at Rei. She was staring him down, sizing up how much of a fight shes gonna have to put up.

Little Rei watched as he gently kneeled in front of her, hands reaching to her face as she struggled. Baekhyun gently touched the gag, she jerked under his touch but she didn't cry out. She suddenly leaned into it, looking him dead in the eyes.

"Princess seems to like you." Donghae spoke, hands in his pockets.

Baekhyun had a sly sparkle ignite in his eyes, "You ready to go home with you're new daddy, Rei?" Donghae spoke, the back of his fingers brushed along side her face and she lost the calm as quick as it washed over her.

"Hey man," Baekhyun stood up, pulling away Donghae who gave him a look of confusion. "I think baby girl might need a break, she seems stressed." He continued, his body guards coming up to him.

"Boss, the car is outside." Taeyong, his head hitter spoke, face showing no emotion.

"help me take little rei home." Rei looked wearily at Taeyong, her eyes saying 'now what are you gonna do to me?'

Taeyong couldn't help but chuckle. "Don't worry, Miss. Boss will take good care of you."

Baekhyun could see the fury in his accomplices eyes, upset at the great lost they just had. Rei was one of the most sexiest women they've ever seen, and god dammit, how dare Baekhyun take that away from them.

He helped her up, undoing her gag and looking her deep in the eyes. His hand went to her jaw, not grabbing it with force but gently cupping it and inspecting her.

"Ah, such pretty lips. So thick." He spoke, her eyes beaming at him.

The Italian made Pagani Huayra sat outside, a glossy black paint reflected at Rei. The girl walked with Baekhyun. he had his expensive coat around her body, protecting her from the cold Seoul winds. His hungry eyes only showed when she would shift in the passenger seat.

She thought he was angry, the glock resting in the cup holder made her even more unsure. Yet when the other guard of Baekhyun's, the one in tattoo's from head to toe, spoke in a sharp tongue, baekhyun had a wryly smile on his face.

"Love, it seems you've created quiet the scene back there."

And Rei didn't quiet understand what he meant, only when several rounds went off and the tattooed guard's body started to rock from the high pressured rounds.

She screamed, blood splattered on a unamused  Baekhyun. The hunger in his eyes turned to mischievous amusement, The body fell to the ground and Baekhyun grabbed the glock. Rei yelled, her wavering voice being silenced when he stepped out of the car.

Four shots and then silence.

"Poor Chanyeol, he's going to miss these guards. And Kai." She hears his voice outside of the car, his body was glittering from the moonlight.

Just as he went to comeback inside, a hand grabbed her and a second later there was a shot.

"Boss, you gotta go home now. I missed all the fun thanks to you."

Taeyong dropped the empty clip to the ground, and Rei was definitely shivering in fear now.

Baekhyun spoke in the same sharp tongue she couldn't understand, and Taeyong nodded.

He stepped back in the car, someone's blood was on his neck. It dripped past the gold chain, baekhyun muttering in disdain as he tried to find a cloth.

"Now," he said, grabbing the white tissue in the arm rest. "Let's try this again, shall we?" He presses a button and the doors came down, locking as he started the engine. The car roared to life, he threw it into drive as Taeyong tapped the roof.

He threw it into drive as another round of shots rang out.

"If he lets them shoot my fucking car-"

He pressed the gas, the car shot into the streets as Rei made a noise of fear.

It went to 60 in a blink of an eye, soon accelerating to 130, the city lights blasted by as if you were in the galaxy. Baekhyun gently let his hand rest on her knee.

"Doll, you mustn't fear." He spoke gently, left hand tight on the steering wheel.

She slowly started to relax, letting his travel up her leg.

"You'll learn the pleasure of death with me."