d o s

fuck a car, I bought a jet
flex in the 'vet

White: the color of purity, fondness, and virginity

———

Baekhyun pulled into an underground garage, tires screeching to a stop.

Rei watched as another man in black appeared, his suit jacket was gone two black guns visible in his holster straps.

   Baekhyun looked over at Rei in the passenger seat, her eyes taking in everything like a cat who was frightened by a naughty kid.

Three men came out of a hallway, Rei assumed it went inside. "Hey! boss, who this?" Asked the original one, he had fluffy blonde hair, and looked a bit intimidating when he was up close. Baekhyun got out of the road warrior, a smile on his face.

"No touching, Jaehyun-ah." His voice was stern but his face showed an amused expression. Rei looked to her right, the man named Jaehyun appeared at the passenger door and opened it for her. She wanted out, specifically away.

"Hello, You can call me Jae." Jaehyun held out his hand and Rei didn't look pleased, he went to go reach for hand a second later. She was sizing him up in seconds, the smile too cocky and his movements too fast for her liking. Her breathing became uneven as he went to grab her. Rei wasn't having it, biting down on his arm after his arm came in front of her face. "Fuckin' shit! Let go of me, bitch!" Jaehyun screamed, tears starting form in the corners of his eyes as he tried to tear away from her vice like jaw.

The girl started to taste copper like fluid, not unclamping her jaws till her body was pulled back, forcing to look over at her new daddy.

His eyes sparked, looking at her with interest. It was like he almost approved of the violent nature, but words prove different. "Kitten, I didn't want to have to do this." He spoke, Rei didn't like how intense his eyes were. They looked her up and down, next thing she knows one of his men has a grip on her arm and Jae had so much blood flowing from his arm.

"Hold her down." His voice was stern, eyes gentle as they casted upon her.

Baek didn't sound pleased to say it, she saw Taeyong emerge from behind the vehicle, a motorcycle helmet in his grip as he tried to grasp what the hell he just walked into. His eyes going from a bleeding Jaehyun and a scared Rei. Then she felt a piercing pain in her neck, eyes settling on the gangster. His eyes seemed narrowed, almost approving of sorts as his sharp features studied her, not even giving any notion to the unfolded scene.

Baekhyun had Taeyong and a fellow hitter,  ten, soon pull her into the mansion, marble floors and blood red carpet greeted them with a smell of wine. "Take her to the fifth room on the left. Next time don't approach a scared lady, dumbass." Baekhyun sneered at Jaehyun who was getting stitched up by a fellow guard.