Chapter 20 Kyron

"Oookkaayyy everybody! We are about to get started! I hope everyone has had a chance to get a smock.....and a drink of course!"

If somebody would have told me a month ago that I would be out at one of these lame ass paint and drink shits, I would have laughed in their fuckin face. Here I was though, with a paint stained smock tied over my Polo and a smiling Niecy sitting next to me.

"You ready, babe?" Niecy's dimples winked at me and her fingers lightly traced over my arm, instantly making my dick rise.

Hell yeah that was all me right there. Didn't I say fuck all that friendship shit? Me and Niecy been at it for a good month now and she had me on some other shit. I found myself staying at the condo most nights so I could stay up and talk to her on the phone. The last time a bitch had me like that had to be early high school. It was crazy, but on some real shit, lil mama had my nose wide the fuck open and I hadn't even smashed yet.

"I can't believe you got me here doing this shit," I grumbled as I looked around at the room full of women. I was the only nigga here.

"It's going to be fun! Trust me." Leaning into me, Niecy pecked my cheek, but I turned my head and captured her lips.

"Mhmmm." She moaned softly as I sucked on her tongue, tasting the sweet and fruity flavor of the Moscato she was sipping on. Placing a hand on my chest, Niecy was the first to pull away.

"Behave yourself, Kyron." She looked around the room to make sure nobody was staring at us, but I didn't give a fuck. I was already wildin by coming out to this small Mexican restaurant so close to the house. Nautica would never dine at a place like this so I wasn't worried about her rolling though but anybody could see us.

"And pay attention!" Niecy chastised, but she had a big ass smile on her face and so did I.

We started painting and I don't even want to admit it, but the shit wasn't even that bad. Niecy seemed to have a good time. This whole date was planned and paid for by her and I dug the fuck out of it. The only shit Nautica ever planned for us was for me to take her ass to some mall or shop.

"Your picture is.......cute Ky!" Niecy stifled a laugh as she looked over at my canvas. It was supposed to look like a beach at sunset but it looked more like a toddler playing in water colors. I can't even lie.

"Don't get fucked up." I couldn't help but chuckle though because my shit was looking all fucked up. Niecy's on the other hand looked exactly like the instructor's. "Who knew I came with a Da Vinci."

"I wouldn't say all that." Niecy playfully rolled her eyes, but she was being modest. Her shit was fire and she had even improvised on a few parts, making hers stand out slightly.

"Come, on." Niecy stood up and took her painting off the stand. "Let's go get in line to take our pictures since it finally went down."

The staff was taking everybody's photo at the front of the restaurant with their canvases.

"Man, I'm not trying to take a picture with this ugly shit."

"It's not that bad!" she snickered. "Come on! I want a picture of us!"

"Please, Ky." Her puppy dog face looked funny as hell but it didn't matter. The way she had me feeling, she could probably get me to follow her into the ocean knowing my ass couldn't swim.

We took the pictures and Niecy made sure to have them take a few with her phone too.

"So, what? You gotta buy the pictures from them later on? These people over here making bank. How much all this shit cost?"

We was sitting in the new my white Camaro I purchased, since my Denali was a done deal, still parked in front of the restaurant.

"Don't worry about how much it cost! After all the places you've taken me, especially when I got my acceptance letter, this is all on me. Trust me when I say it doesn't even compare to all you've done."

Me and Niecy went out to Morton's Steak to celebrate her acceptance into Columbia University's nursing program. I'd also given her a card with a nice sized check and a gold tennis bracelet from Tiffany's. Niecy hadn't wanted to accept either but I wasn't having it any other way.

"And no, we don't have to pay for them. The pictures are more for their Facebook page than anything. That's why I made sure and got my own photos."

She scrolled through the few that they'd taken in her phone and cheesed.

"Damn, ma. You finna have me out there like that."

Technically, I was still with Nautica and if some shit like this popped up on one of those social media sites she was addicted to, she would be on my ass even more than she was now. Ever since I'd slipped up and let one of those hoes at Milano's mark me up, Nautica been on bull shit and working the fuck out my nerves. The only reason her irritating ass was still around was because Niecy wasn't giving up no pussy and Nautica's was convenient. I was feeling Niecy a lot but I was still a nigga with needs. Somebody had to handle that shit.

"What? You too hard to be seen getting your arts and crafts on?"

"Hell yeah," I joked. Niecy started cracking up as I cranked up the car and pulled off.

"So, what you wanna get into now? The nights still young," Niecy asked.

"I was thinking we could watch a movie and eat something."

"That sounds good to me. What you in the mood to eat?"

"Anything you cook."

"Cook? Boy, I was thinking more along the lines of Olive Garden."

"You know, Italian does sound pretty bomb. I think I want you to cook me some spaghetti and fried chicken." I stroked my chin as I thought on it. "With a side of broccoli too. Gotta stay up on my vegetables."

"You're serious!" Niecy stared at me with her eyebrows raised. "And where do you suppose I cook this feast for you at?"

"My house." I smirked watching Niecy squirm in her seat.

"Your place? I don't know, Ky"-

"Fuck with me Niecy. I know how to keep my hands to myself. Don't trip. Just hook a nigga up." It was my turn to give her the puppy dog face.

"How you figure I can even cook all that anyway?" Niecy folded her arms and pressed her lips together but there was still a playful twinkle in her eyes.

"You got it." I wasn't worried about none of that. The chicken could come out raw and the spaghetti could be trash for all I gave a fuck. I was just trying to get her sexy ass to the crib.

"Whatever Ky. We can chill at your place for a little bit, but keep those wandering hands of yours in your space."

"I got you." Yeah, my hands might stay in check but I never said shit about my dick or my tongue.