Chapter 39 Ty

Mackey was pissed and I knew he thought I was weak, but I was happy as fuck to have Nautica back. She was right, we did need her. This shit was supposed to last for a few hours and had turned into a twenty four hour event. That was why I'd allowed the kid to even come to my apartment in the first place. Moving him was the right move even though Mackey hadn't wanted to.

The way Nautica had handled Mack had my dick hard as shit. Then, she had to go in the bathroom and calm Junior down, making me think about what she would be like as a mother. My kid's mother.

"Shit, Ty! Fuck, nigga!"

I lived to hear that shit come out of Nautica's mouth. Currently, my tongue was exploring one of my absolute favorite places on this earth, her pussy. I'd missed the fuck out of it while she'd been doing her running and I had missed the damn taste.

Mack and Rhodes was tending to our paycheck while I had Naut spread eagle on my couch.

"You about to give me another one?" I asked in between licks and sucks on her clit.

"Ye-yeeessss!!"

Nautica creamed for the third time and I happily licked up every bit of it. Kissing my way up her trembling body, I noticed she had put on a little weight since I'd last seen her. I didn't know about that Ky nigga, but it wasn't shit to me and it was welcomed on my end. It was mostly in her midsection, but her thigs had spread a little too. I planned on thoroughly inspecting her ass in a few more minutes.

Nautica climbed down from the couch and I sat back so she could straddle my lap as she looked at me with her chinky eyes. Mackey and Rhodes had left a little while ago, so we'd blew a few and talked about her dipping off on me before we got this shit poppin off.

I knew she had probably gone back to Kyron. She stayed running from what she knew she felt with me. This time, I'm not even gonna lie, shit had cut me a little bit. Never had me and Nautica made it to the point where we were living together. I'd gotten used to coming home to her and thought with showing her how a real ass nigga loved a woman, she'd want to make shit serious with us, but instead, she'd walked away. Again.

Should I be entertaining this shit with her? Probably not, but Nautica had my heart and I couldn't think clear whenever it came to her.

"Mhmmm..." she breathed after sliding down on my dick and finding a rhythm.

"Fuck Naut.."

With no barrier between us, I was almost ready to bust already. Her shit was feeling extra as fuck right now.

"Oohh shiitt.."Nautica breathed when I spread her ass cheeks so I could get deeper.

I knew her body and could tell she was about to let one go. It was a relief because there was no way I was holding this nut back much longer.

Pushing her onto her back, I took over.

"Mhmmm...yeess I'm about to cuuummmm!" she cried out.

As soon as she said it, I heard rocks, or some shit, hit the front door, followed by a louder clank. All in one, Nautica's walls tightened around me as I felt myself spirt the firsts of my release, just as the front door busted open.

"Y'all aint gotta stop on my account," Ky chuckled as he strolled in.

Right about now, I was happy as shit we'd listened to Nautica and moved lil dude's ass the fuck out of here. Seeing Ky had my heart palpitating and had ruined the monster nut I had been in the middle of busting.

Letting out a shriek, Nautica jumped off me and went to cover up her body.

"Pussy good, huh nigga? Her head game is what gets you though, ain't it?" Ky said, looking amused.