prologue

(my oc is a half human/half dragon creature with blonde hair, blonde and teal scales, blonde and teal blue wings, a blonde tail with a teal blue crystal heart at the end of it, teal blue claws on her finger tips, icy blue snake eyes and 4 fangs and she wears a blue crystal dress 1/2 of the time, royal blue armor 1/2 of the time, indestructible teal blue glass high heels and a blue diamond royal tiara)

diamond claw's pov

my world, destroyed. my dimension, gone. my friends, sisters, family and my parents, gone. i remain alive. i watched in horror when the fire demon-oids attacked my home world, searching, looking ..... for me. us crystal dragon-oids fought as hard as we could but they were stronger so for my protection, my mom took me to the inter dimensional transporter that's located in the basement of our castle and put me in the pod and she told me "stay strong, my child. i will always love you" then she gave me our family's most ancient and prized possession that was created by our ancestors, the sword of dragons, (it's a red crystal sword with a blue crystal handle that wraps around the bottom of the blade) before she closed my pod and i put it in my weapons bag. when my mom was about to press the button, the demons broke the locked door and the second my mom pressed the button, they attached her and killed her right in front of my eyes. i screamed in agony with tears streaming down my face and before they could touch my pod, it teleported into another dimension where there was a planet called earth and was inhabited by creatures called humans that were similar to us but they didn't have any wings, tails, claws, scales or fangs so when my pod released me, i snuck around in a place call japan and took some human clothes then put them on and went to some place that flies since i knew by instinct that humans would freak out when they something 'not normal' or 'unusual' or 'inhuman' so i decided to keep a low profile and changed my name from 'princess diamond claw' to 'kya sky diamond' (not my middle and last name, btw) to try and fit in with this strange and new world and my 'plane' in human terms, was heading for a place called 'jasper nevada' so that's where i'll start my new life at.