The Day That Changed His Life

Hey,I'm Eren Jaëger,or better known as "The Emo Loner" in my school in Maria,Germany. In school I used to be the popular nice guy,until those bitches cheated on me,and my "friends" ditched me to be with the popular group consisting of: Levi Ackerman,his girlfriend Petra Ral,Oulo Bozado,Gunther Schultz,and Eld Jinn.

Now I'm the unpopular loser that gets bullied constantly,especially by Connie and Jean,my two former friends,but I always kick their sorry asses when they try something.

I like singing,but I think I'm not very good at it,people say it's an unnatural ability that I can sing so good,I disagree.

Well,it's 8:00,better get to school,I think Jean and Connie are waiting for their daily ass beating. I would say bye to my parents,but they were killed in a car crash,I was with them,and was the only survivor of the entire crash. I got a physical and mental scar from it. It was 9 years ago and I still miss them.

I'm wearing all black like I usually do,even my shoes are black. I'm walking to school and I'm listening to music while looking down,I walk the forest path like I usually do,until I hear a voice behind me.

I turn around and see a pale,black haired girl,she has metallic gray eyes,and she was a few inches shorter than me. I pause my music and stand there looking at her with no emotion on my face.

"Do you know the route to Legion Academy?" She asked like she didn't really care. "Straight" I said,turning my music on and walking forward. I guess she didn't understand at first,then realized what I meant,because she was walking beside me.

I turned my music down in case she wanted something else. "So,what's your name?" She asked. "Eren" I said nonchalantly. "Well I'm Mikasa Ackerman" she said in the same tone.

It was just silence the rest of the walk,which was fine by me. Then we step on campus and keep walking,people are pointing at us and whispering to their friends at the same time.

As we're walking,we hear a wolf whistle behind us,Mikasa stops dead in her tracks and turns around,looking to see who did it.

Guess who? Jean. The horse faced fucker. "You got a nice ass,mind giving me that?" He asked in a tone so creepy,so I would have shuddered if I didn't know him.

"Oi,go fuck a horse or something Jean" I said turning my music off. "What say in this do you have?" He asked eyeing me out the corner of his eyes.

He's right. What say do I have in this? I don't. I just think he's fucking creepy and needs to a fist to the gut. "I don't. I just think you should fuck right back off to stables you creepy fucking horse" I said,throwing as many horse insults in there as I could.

Reiner steps foward,and stands close to me to intimidate me,doesn't work. "I'm about to beat to your ass Jaëger,stop,or I will kill you here" Reiner says in a tone that shakes,because he knows I would beat his ass.

I punch him in the gut and sent him back towards the group. "Know your place" I spat at them,before walking into the school.

(I ditched many story ideas already. Like 3 or 4? There been too many I've ditched. You see,you think it sounds good,then when you go to write it,you need a good plot,good character development and all that jazz,that it just bores you to the point you just delete it)