First day, huh?

"So...I heard you two fought" Erwin, the school's principal, says nodding his head at me and Levi in turn.

I just nod my head as Levi lets out a grunt. "Come on, it's the first day of school, and I'm already dealing with this..." Erwin mumbles under his breath while putting his hand on his forehead.

"Yeah. Levi tried to fight Eren, and Eren fought back having no choice, and then Levi hit me, and Eren beat him pretty bad" Petra said from the chair next to mine.

Erwin takes a deep breath before sighing heavily. "It's the first day, I would let you two off with a warning, but this has gone on long enough. You're both suspended for 3 weeks. That should give you enough time to get your act together. Now, leave my office. Petra, you're okay, don't worry" Erwin tells us as we walk out the door.

As we're walking out it's pure silence, until we're out of view of everyone. Petra turns and slaps Levi across the face as hard as she can.

"Levi, we're done" Petra says as she walks away.

"Damn. She's got power. Well, guess I'll beat on you another time, see you loser" Levi says as he walks away holding his cheek.

I look over and see Mikasa approaching me, with the same emotionless face she usually had. "They coming after my head?" I ask, wondering what she was going to say.

"No, they're actually scared shitless of you. Reiner is shaking, Jean is looking over his shoulder every time he walks, and Historia and Annie are literally having an Earthquake in their boots" she explains.

"Good, let them know fear, maybe they'll finally learn a lesson from it after causing so much" I say.

'Annie and Historia are extremely nervous huh? They should be' I think to myself.

"By the way, do you know anything Jean might like?" She asks a bit nervously.

"Don't even try to date him. If I see him lay a hand on you, I'll kill him" I say giving a look that shows I'm serious.

"What is it about him you don't like?" She asked. Defensive huh? Alright.

"He's pervy, a player, an idiot, a cheater, and he's most likely going to try and rape you, knowing him" I explain.

"I don't think he's THAT bad Eren" she says, looking at me with a half believing look.

"He IS that bad. I only say that stuff because I've seen it from it" I tell her sternly.

"Alright, whatever you say" she says rolling her eyes and walking off. She's not going to be easy to deal with.

(Three weeks later)

Mikasa is dating Jean, despite my warning, Petra is pissed at Levi still, and they're all still scared of me. Except Jean, who "quote on quote", "Trained" since I was gone to "kill" me.

He wouldn't be able to kill me if I didn't train for a year and he did. He's weak.

(Time skip)

"May I ask why you're in my office AGAIN Jaëger?" Principal Smith asks. "Fight, but since I didn't attack first it was self defense" I explain sitting down. "You beat up Jean Kirstein, Connie Springer, Reiner Braun, Bertold Hoover, Oulo Bozzard, Eld Jin, and Gunther Shultz" he tells me. "I know, I was there" I say, being a smart ass.

He sighs with his head in his hands. "I give up. I don't know what to do with you. Just, go back to class" Erwin says dismissing me.

I get up and walk back to class seeing a bunch of people hauling the group's unconscious bodies away, and Mikasa giving me a death glare, which I return with a smirk.

(Time skip)

As I'm getting my stuff out of my locker, I see Historia and Annie  walking towards me. They approach me and stop, looking nervously at me.

I just look at their small forms, standing there. I heave a sigh "You gonna stand there forever, or you gonna talk to me?" I ask impatiently.

"W-well, we wanted to ask if you forgive us, because we -", "Not a chance in a day in hell" I cut in before they have a chance to finish.

I grab my stuff from out of my locker, shut it, and walk off, leaving them standing there.

When I get home I lock the door, go down to the basement, and I workout. Whenever I'm stressed or in a bad mood I come down here and train.

After my 5 hour workout I go upstairs, eat a little dinner of steamed vegetables, with some fruit, go upstairs to my room, get dressed, fall on my bed, and I go to sleep.

(Next part, here. Also, I will continue this because a lot of you guys seem to enjoy this a lot, so I'll definitely continue it)