Strange Affections

I get to school and I see Mikasa and Jean arguing at a distance, happens regularly. I'm honestly used to it at this point.

As I'm walking by the school board, I notice a crowd around it. Normally it's people looking at school sport advertisements, but there's a lot more people over there than usual.

I decide to check it out, and I push my way to the front, actually, people just made way for me because of the fight me and Levi had.

I look at the poster and see it's a singing competition poster. "Legion Academy Singing Contest" in big bold black letters.

Well, this outta be fun. I always had a thing for singing Punk Rock, even though I was never good at it. Music and singing just mentally calms me more than anything.

So I made a decision, I was going to enter the contest. Doubtful I'll be able to win, but I can at least try, It might be a bit of fun, who knows?

As I'm about to turn around arms go tightly around my neck. If they weren't slim and feminine I would've thrown them on the floor in front of me, also they were very pale, like...Mikasa's arms.

"Him!? The Jaëger!? The biggest outcast with the most beautiful girl in the school!?" I hear Jean yelling.

"Yes! Because at least he know how to treat a woman, unlike you! The only thing you wanted was my body! Not my personality, not who I am, you just want my ass!" She shouts back.

"It's not like that! Yeah, you are very good looking, but I didn't fall for you because you have a fat ass, or a nice pair. I fell in love with you because..." he trails off.

"Oh! So you don't have a reason for loving me?! Well fuck you, we're done!" She shouts at him. "Fuck you too bitch!" He shouts walking away.

"What a fucking asshole..." she says turning so her chin is resting on my shoulder blade. "Uh. Need something?" I ask awkwardly.

She sighs in return. "I should've listened to you about what you said about him. He's an irritable prick and a cheater" she admits.

"I told you, but you decided that you didn't want to listen to me" I respond.

The bell rings, saving me more embarrassment having been seen with Mikasa Ackerman hanging onto my neck. People were pointing and whispering at us.

"Hey we gotta get to class. Don't want to be late do we?" I asked awkwardly. She kisses my cheek, and says ""See you later Eren" before walking away".

This girl either lost her mind, or lost brain cells due to hanging out with Jean too much. Stuff that like gets around fast, like a virus, and she knows that too, because she's the most popular girl in the school because of her being so beautiful.

Being seen with a low-life like me is enough to spread, then she kisses me. That might make the school newspaper front headlines. 'Mikasa Ackerman, Beautiful New Student Kisses Eren Jaëger'. I can imagine it right now.

(Sorry for it being short. I've been out of ideas lately, and I wanted to get one out as fast as I possibly can without making some plot convenience that favors Eren or Mikasa. Because let's be honest, I didn't very well execute the He Saved Me confession. I realize it was sloppy, so I don't want to do that again)