Chapter 8

Hello there my lovelies! Please excuse any spelling errors or typos! I didn't really want to edit this whole chapter.But enjoy the chapter! <3

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Luke's POV

I won the bet. Obviously. I was going easy on her when we were playing before but once we sealed the bet, I couldn't risk losing. I put my shirt back on.

I was doing my victory dance. "Could we at least go back to the dorms so I can get some clothes?" She asks While putting her shirt back on.

"Nope." I answer. "I do have school tomorrow." She replies.

"Do your school work on your computer again." I say. She sighs and falls backward on the bed. (A/n she's already sitting on the bed.)

"Fine." She says. She turns on her phone. I smirk. I grab it and take it across the room. "Who are you texting." I look at it. "Hey!" She says and gets off the bed. I put it up high so that she wouldn't be able to get it.

I go towards the bed and laugh. I look at the phone. "Steph-Stephanie," I say while squinting. "Don't read those messages!" She says and pushes me onto the bed. She gets on the bed to try and grab her phone.
"Luke! Give it back!" She says. "Nooo! I think I saw my name!" I say trying to tease her. "No! It's not your name!" She says.

She straddles me and tries to pull my arm down. Dang. I kinda forgot she was strong. I give up and smirk.

"Why are you smirking like that?" She asks. I keep smirking and put my hands on her waist. Her face was hilarious. I bust out laughing while she tried to get off of me.

"Look what you got yourself into." I say. She blushed. Aw, she's so cute.

"You're blushing." I smirk. "I feel violated." She says covering her face. "Aw baby, don't feel violated." I smirk. I sit up. "I'll stop if you want me to." I say taking her hands off her face. It's still a little pink.

"Do you want me to?" I say turn her chin up to me. "At times..." She whispers. I smile. "What do you mean at times." I say and she's quiet. "You like it when I bother you." I tease.

"Ugh." She says and gets off of me. "I'll obey your wishes." I say. I take my phone out of my pocket and check the time. It's around 4:20.

"You wanna get something to eat?" I ask. "Yes, I'm starving." She says. "Where you wanna go?" I ask.

"Doesn't matter." She replies. "Alright let's go." I say and we put our shoes on.

We leave the room and walk to the elevator. We get to it and there is and an older man walking towards the elevator.

We all get in and I press the 1st floor. As we're going downstairs the man compliments us.

"You two are a cute couple. How long have yall been together?" He asks. I smile. "A month." I lie. "Wow. You guys have only been together for a month and you're staying in a hotel room together?" He asks.

"We've known each other for a while now. I just had the courage to ask her to be mine." I say and hold her hand. She's over there blushing. God, I love when she blushes when I'm the reason why.

The bell rings. "Well, you two have fun. Make sure he treats you right." He says, smiles, and leaves. We get out as well. "Why'd you lie to that man." She asks.

"Why'd you let me lie to that man?" I ask. She nudges me and laughs lightly. We get to the car and I open it for her. She gets in and I walk to the other side and get in. I start the car and drive off.

*~*~*~*~*15 minutes later*~*~*~*~*

"Let's get something from McPrice's Diner. Are you okay with that?" Luke asks. I nod. We pull up into a parking space. I shut off the car and I get out and rush over to her side to open her door. "Thanks, you know you don't have to do it all the time." I tell him.

"I want to do it." He says and pulls me close to him. We walk inside and get seated. After a while I noticed him staring at me. I stare at him back for a while but then get uncomfortable. "Is there something on my face?" I ask. He smirks and licks his lips. "No, baby."

I blush and look away. The waiter comes to our table. "Hello! My name's Logan, I'll be your waiter for today! Can I start with what you'll be drinking?" He says. "Uh, yes. I'll get a hot chocolate please." I say.

"Can I get a water please." Luke asks. "Sure thing! I'll be back with your drinks!" He says and walks away.

I look at Luke. He's staring at me again. I'll just start a conversation. "So, the weather, it's getting chilly out." I say awkwardly. I could've come up with something better. Oh well.

"Yes, it is." He replies. My phone rings. It's Stephanie. I decline the call but text her since it'd be rude to answer at the table.

Me: Hey what's up? I can't really talk right now.

Stephanie: Oh nothing! I was just calling to check up on you! I'll talk to you later then?

Me: Of course! See ya!

Stephanie: Baii! <3

I turn off my phone and focus my attention back at Luke. He staring at something. "Earth to Luke," I say trying to grab his attention. That doesn't work. I turn my head to what he's staring at. It's a really thick girl who's standing by the cashier, ordering her meal. I look back and shove it off. Doesn't matter to me.

I make sure there is no emotion on my face showing that it's bothering me. I try to keep the same neutral face I had before. I yawn. Hopefully, this waiter is coming soon. I turn on my phone and check the time. It's around 4:45 now. "I'll be right back, I'm going to the bathroom." I say and get up. I walk to the bathroom and wash my hands.

I honestly just want to be in MY bed right now. I know it's early but I don't really want to be here anymore.

I dry my hands off and throw the paper towel away. I walk out of the bathroom and walk back to my seat. Luke was gone. I sit down and the waiter comes back to the table. "Here you go, ma'am." He says with a smile. "Thank you." I say and kindly smile back. "Here's the water for the guy that was with you." He says and puts the water on the table. "Thank you again." I smile.

"You're very welcome!" He says and smiles. I get a text notification. I turn on my phone to check who it is. It's from Luke. I open it and sigh.

Luke: Something came up. Had to leave.

Great. Just great.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*

Sorry for the late update my lovelies! I have major writer's block and it really gets hard for me to think of something to write about! I know this happens in every chapter I write! I'm sorry. I need an inspiration to help me come up with ideas to write about. xD

Did Luke leave with the girl he seen by the register? Poor Audrey, left alone at the diner. He left just for some girl he saw. (Or did he *wink* *wink*)

Hope you've enjoyed the chapter! Please vote and comment some things you've like about this chapter and book recommendations!

Thank you!

Love,

Taylor