Chapter 10

Sorry if there are any spelling errors. I did not have the time to edit it and I wanted to update and get it over with.

Enjoy the chapter!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Luke's POV

I wake up to see Audrey sleeping on her pillow facing me. She is so beautiful when she sleeps. I sigh lowly. I get up and go into the bathroom. I close it and turn on the water. I put my toothbrush under the water, add my toothpaste, then start brushing my teeth.

When I'm done I wipe off my hands and go out of the bathroom. "Good morning" I greet Audrey. "Did I wake you?"

She sits up slowly. "Yep. Cold air blew when you got up." She says rubbing her eyes. "Sorry." I say and get back into bed.

I don't want to start the work that I got from school. I'm extremely tired. I yawn and lay in a comfortable position. "Before you go back to sleep, do you have an extra toothbrush?" She asks.

"Yeah. I left one in the bathroom. It has a Red top on it. I hear her get off the bed and close the bathroom door.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

It's already around 2:30 p.m. and Audrey and I already finished the work we had to do. We're currently watching some reality tv show that I really don't care about.

"Let's do something." She says. "Like what?" I raise my eyebrow. "Like go to an arcade or maybe a walk around the mall."

"Okay, sure. Let's get ready." I say.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

We went to a bunch of stores. She got some stuff from some girly stores and I offered to buy them for her. When we were done we got some food from the food court.

We're currently back at the hotel. I'm laying on the couch texting Matt while Audrey is on the bed on her phone. I get off of my phone and go to lay with Audrey on the bed. "I'm going to take an uber back home in a while." She says. "Why? I can just drive you." I say.

"You can't be seen on campus remember." She refreshes my memory. "I don't care. I'm driving you." I say. I lay my head in the crook of her neck. Her smell fills my nose. God, she smells so good.

"Uh, thanks." She says. I didn't even know I was thinking out loud. "You're welcome, baby." I reply.

She puts down her phone and tries to get up. I pull her arm back and pull her on top of me. "Luke." She whines. "What?" I ask innocently.

"Let me go." She says. "Give me a kiss then I'll let you go." I say with a smirk. "Luke." She stares at me with a straight face.

"Oh come on. You've kissed me a thousand times." I say and look at her lips. She stays glaring at me. "I'm kidding." I say and let her go.

I kinda wanted that kiss though. "What you wanna do today?" I ask. "I have to go back to campus. I can't keep doing these online courses for the class." She says. "I'll take an Uber there."

"No, it's fine. I'll drive you there." I reply. "What if you get caught?" She asks. "Then so be it." I reply.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

We changed into our clothes and we get ready to leave. "Ready?" I ask. She nods. We walk out of the room and towards the elevator.

"Are you sure you don't want me to get an uber?" She asks.

"Aww, my baby is worrying about me." I smirk and wrap my arm around her. "Yes, I'm sure. I'll drive you there."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

We arrive at our dorm on campus. "Well, here we are." I say and turn off the engine. "Thanks." She says and turns to me. "Can I have a kiss before you leave?" I ask and put my hand around the waist pulling her closer. She blushes and gives me a quick peck.

"That was noth-"I say and I was interrupted by her kiss. We start off slow and then our kiss gets fast. She pulls away saying, "Go before you get caught."

"Alright." I peck her lips one more time. "See you later babe." I say and she gets out of the car. She waves and then goes inside.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

A few days went by and my suspension was over. Me and Audrey we're texting all week. I arrived back to the dorms a while ago and people are already starting drama, that Audrey didn't tell me about.

People are just so annoying. Audrey and I are hanging out in three living room. We are watching some cartoon that I find stupid. Instead, I put my head in the crook of her neck.

I take out my phone to find out I have messages from I had messages from Amanda. I don't want her. She was a one-time thing. I decide not to answer her few messages.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I'm currently at Daniel's house. Matt came over and we've been chilling talking about life.

"Man. I want to settle but I just haven't found the right girl, you know?" Matt says. Daniel and I nod.

"I get what you mean man. You'll find her one day." Daniel says and pats Matt shoulder.

"Oh how's that roommate of yours? Uh, Audrey." Matt asks. Well that was unexpected. "...She's good." I say.

"Do you know if she's seeing anybody? Because last time I seen her she seemed as if she was really into me." He said. "Yeah, I heard she's talking to someone right now." I say. 

You're not having her.

"Oh, okay." He says. There was an awkward silence after that.

We just sat and talked about random things. Later on I decided to go back home because I was getting bored.

As I returned I hear that someone was in the kitchen I walk into it and see Audrey washing dishes. I walk up to her and hug her from behind.

"Hello to you to." She says and smiles. "Hey, wanna watch a movie?" I ask.

"Uh, sure." She finishes the last dish, puts it in the drainer and turns around. "What do you want to watch?"She asks.

I lick my lips. "Let's watch a scary movie." I say and smile.

"Okay call me when you want to watch it." She says and breaks our embrace. I grab her arm before she goes and pecks her lips twice. "I've been wanting to do that all day." I say and walk out to my room.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The movie was over and Audrey had fallen asleep on my shoulder. She's such a sight for sore eyes.

I pick her up and take her to her room. I pull the blanket over her body and kiss her forehead. I then walk out of the room and into mine.

After I change into my sweats, I get into my bed and drift off to sleep.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hey my lovelies! Thanks for ready chapter 10! Please vote and comment on things you've liked about the chapter and book recommendations!

Thank you again <3

Love,

Taylor.