00

*two months later *
Mc has shown quite the signs of being super quick-witted after approximately about 24 trial and error , embarrassing herself for freaking.twenty.four.times with strangers when she thinks she has finally caught the boy leaving her notes all the time . He always refuses to give new hints and , unlike her , he hasn't grown the least bit tired of the situation . But today...maybe a little change can be nice?
.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Hey! I think I finally , no really I MEAN IT , got you .

Did you really ;)

Jeez , I'll show you just you wait!

I'm waiting . Here we go 😴

Ugh I almost got detention for sneaking out of class to leave a reply! Appreciate my hardwork , please .

Hey , take care! It wouldn't make me happy if you get into trouble because of me .

You're such a sweet bean uwu

I'm not a bean! I'm-

"Is..that you?"

Startled , the boy jumps ; the boy's pen flies away and his hands struggles to catch it before it falls . He hasn't faced her yet but his heart kept pounding against his chest . He didn't think she actually really find out who he was . He didn't think it'd be so soon when they communicate without a sticky note and a ballpoint pen .

"It IS you! I can see your notes , don't hide them! I finally found you ."

She jogs to stand right in front of him . A beaming smile across her face . He stood there , transfixed . He was somehow the reason of that bright , shining smile .
His black silky hair was flowing down , covering his face and he secretly begged it to stay that way .

"I think you've got the wrong person-ah! W-what do you think you're doing??"

"I said I'd hug you someday like a koala , right? I'm taking my chance now!"

"That's-ugh..argh-"

"Look who first complained about the 'intimate connection' and now blushing and possibly enjoying my hug-aka best hug ever ."

"Just shut up ."

"What's your name?"

"Illumi . I know yours already but didn't mention not to worry you more ."

"Awww but you know? I have to thank that red-head friend of yours! He was the one to give me a hint , always winking when I'm in his way I thought it was creepy but then when I actually looked he was pointing at you ."

"Wow . Guess I'll kill him then ."

"Hehehe he's my savior!
So...
What now?"

"What's your favorite color? I can't believe we've forgotten to ask that one through the notes ."

"Oh . It's blue ."

"Orange ."

.
.
.
:')

...

I think those weren't really their favorite colors before they talked but they started to be the moment they found themselves feeling so happy receiving those orange and blue notes 💓💓