Omega

Summary:

Louis is an omega. He goes to school during his unknown heat. He doesn't notice until he has the alpha's class. He notices his pants get wet and he needs an alpha right away.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Louis wakes up from his alarm clock and groans. He really needs a fan in his room. The weathers gonna be hot today. He dresses in a tank top and shorts as well as his black vans shoes. He grabs his backpack and phone. He walks to school and notices all the alphas looking at him hungrily. He just shrugs it off as alphas in their rut. He walks to the library and sees his health teacher, Mr Styles. "Morning Louis..." "Morning Mr Styles." Louis notices the alpha smells nice and smiles.

"You smell good Louis." "Must be the new body spray I used." "See you in class today." "Bye." Louis watches as he leaves and gives the librarian the book. "Here." "Thanks." Louis leaves and goes to his first class. Science. He sits beside his other omega and his alpha. "Hey Niall, Liam." Niall smells Louis and lets out a low growl. Liam smells it and smiles at Niall. "Niall..." Niall smiles and pushes against Liam. They raise their hands and head to the bathroom.

Louis take notes that he'll let them copy at lunch. The bell rings and Louis heads to the next class. The class where he sits at a table with many alphas. He takes his seat and the alpha next to him, Josh, smiles. "Hey, Louis..." Louis smiles and for the class, he takes notes. He tries to focus but Josh keeps playing footies with him. "Josh, stop..." The bell rings and it's lunch.

Louis sits with Liam and Niall like always. "Hey, guys." "Hey, Louis, find a mate yet, or a boyfriend?" That's the thing. He's told his closest friends, but not his family or teachers. He shakes his head and smells an alpha close by. Niall whimpers and Liam wraps his arms around him. "It's okay, Niall, I'm here." Niall's heat is now and with alphas around it's terrible. Louis smells the same alpha and turns his head. "Niall, it's just my teacher, Mr Styles. He won't hurt you." 

Niall nods and they finish eating. Louis feels a presence behind him and it's Mr Styles, the only teacher Louis has that's an alpha. Liam always told Louis that he was a beta because omegas usually go through heat when they reach 13-14. Louis is kind of upset because he wants an alpha. Louis turns around and smiles at his teacher. "Yes, Mr Styles?" His teacher leans down to his ear and whispers into his ear.  "Class starts in 2 minutes. Let's go." 

Louis shivers and turns red. He grows hotter and breathes out deeply. "Bye, Liam, Bye, Niall."Louis and Mr Styles walk to the classroom and Louis notices that class starts in about an hour. "Mr Styles, class starts in an hour..." "Oh, Louis, come sit..." Louis goes to his normal desk until the teacher is heard making a disapproving sound. "Over here, on my desk." Louis walks over with his backpack and sits on the desk. The teacher smiles and gets up to lock the door.

"Mr Styles, what are we doing?" "Stop playing Louis, you know you're in heat..." "I-I can't I-I'm a b-beta..." "Well, you smell like vanilla and honey." Louis blushes. He's a late bloomer is all. "Louis, you're just a late bloomer, just a question..." "What?" "Have you had your first knot yet?" "No...I-I don't l-like the way my friend L-Liam and Niall talk about it." "What do they say? " "When the knot pops, the alpha has to stay with the omega until it goes down..."

"What else?" "That, omegas can get pregnant if not careful...." "And?" "When an omega's in heat, they're desperate and will do anything for a knot...if legal for not...they're desperate and...." Louis looks at his teacher with tears. "What's wrong, Love?" "B-Be my f-first k-knot...please I t-trust y-you...." His teacher smiles. "Okay, just some boundaries....call me Harry...if it gets too much, tell me and I'll stop...and last...is this your first time overall?" Louis nods.