꧁ Chapter 2 ꧂

Yoongi's POV:

I waited for everyone with Jungkook, while waiting we played a little round of sticks. Slowly everyone joining as me and Jungkook finished our little game, he honestly was getting a little too competitive but it was funny to watch. Finally everyone arrived and we headed out, I was hanging towards the back of the group looking around while watching the donsaengs  specially  Jungkook, Taehyung and Jimin having a little argument if cereal is soup.

"Jimin hyung cereal is not soup" Jungkook exclaimed loudly, throwing his hands in the air.

"How would you know? Cereal is like soup you just add milk and boom it's a soup" Jimin responded, while Jungkook looked just irritated. I silently laugh at their argument.

"Hyung listen, with soup you have to cook it and heat it up, cereal you add milk. But that doesn't make it a soup!"

"Actually that technically is a soup, a soup is noddles, water and vegetables while cereal is oats, grain and milk. Only difference is that milk doesn't have to be heated, you can if you want to but that would just taste weird," Taehyung intervened, Jungkook looked at him shocked while Jimin just smirked putting around Taehyung

"Okay first, how did you sound so smart and second, why did you take his side and not mine... YOONGI HYUNG!!!!" Jungkook pouted and then grabbed my arm. I sighed inwardly looking at him

"Yah, why you dragging me into this!" I whined and Jungkook immediately gave me his sad eyes, I sighed then whispered,

"Just this once, you owe me,"

then added,

"Jungkook is right, I don't think cereal is considered soup. Why I say this is that with cereal you can eat it dry, the only reason why you put it with milk is because it would soften the cereal. Not only that with soup you would be able to a bunch of other ingredients like spices, more vegetables, and meat unlike cereal you just add milk, It would taste pretty disgusting if you added any more sweets to it. And the definition for soup is savoury dish that is a combination of liquids, or meat and vegetables in broth or water. Case closed." I was laughed when Jimin and Taehyung's mouth hanged open as they didn't have a comeback to my response, I high-fived Jungkook who was laughing and smiling because of us winning the argument.

We finally reached the train tracks and sneaked our way in the yard through a hole in the chain linked fence, before long we were walking and weaving between the train carts until we finally reached a place where Namjoon calls home, which was one of the train carts. Namjoon opened up the cart and we all went in side, it was nicely decorated with a few blankets here and there and battery powered lamps. A small bed laid in the corner and a couch in the middle of the room, it looked like a literally dump before without anything in it but with everyone's input it became a really nice place to live, it was also where we went the most often after school. Everyone sat around the room chatting about school or their lives at home, some of us got up and went to the cooler and grabbed ourselves some drinks.

I was in a conversation with Seokjin hyung we were talking about our science project that we would have to finish in a few days and what topics we decided to choose, our conversation got interrupted up a loud cellphone ring, we all looked for the source of the sound and saw Jungkook grabbing a look at his phone before looking back at us,

"Sorry I got to take this call" he said before going outside of the cart and answering the call, meanwhile I just nodded and then returned to my conversation with Seokjin hyung.

An hour has passed and I finally finished my conversation with Seokjin hyung I looked around the room, everyone was immersed in their own thing. Taehyung, Jimin and Hoseok  were playing Jenga and being super loud during it while Namjoon and Seokjin hyung were watching them and laughing along with the suspension. I sighed smiling grabbing another drink from the cooler and looked back at the scene, someone was missing and then I realized who it was.

"Have any of you guys seen Jungkook?" I asked curiously and the all looked at me thinking

"No, hyung I don't think he's returned after he went out to grab his call" Taehyung responded while everyone else nodded, I sighed a looked towards the entrance and the looked back at everyone.

"I'm going to go look for him, it's getting cold out" I said and the all nodded going back to the game, I felt concerned about him. Jungkook was like a little brother to me and it felt as though something was wrong. I went outside and looked around, darkness had already fallen and it began to snow lightly. I shivered and looked around in the darkness before calling out.

"Jungkook??"

"I'm here Yoongi hyung" I heard him say faintly on two carts away from Namjoon's on top, I walked over and then climbed up feeling my way through the darkness and sat next to Jungkook, we were silents for a moment before I heard sobs coming from him and immediately became concerned.

"Jungkook are you alright" I asked softly and felt his head rest on my shoulder as he burst into tears, I waited until he calmed down enough to talk.

"M-my mom called me," he said in a shaky voice and hiccuped along his sobs, I pulled my arm around him as he continued,

"Hyung have you ever lost something before?" he asked

"Well of course I have, don't we all loose something" I responded casually and there was moment of silence.

"W-Well... I lost my brother hyung..." Jungkook paused and then added

"He died in a car accident yesterday" I felt him break down into tears, as I gave him hug holding him the whole time. I felt my heart sink, I knew exactly how he felt. I have been in the same situation before and now he is living my nightmare.