O N E

My name is Karol Wilson, and I'm in love. Well, wait a second. I'm a little ahead of myself. But I can't get him off my mind! He's so tall and hot and dreamy... oh who am I kidding. There's no way in hell he'll ever like me. You probably don't even know who I'm talking about, do you? Well, his name is Carter Wells. And you probably have no idea what he looks like either. Carter has a tan that makes him look like pure gold that could only be giving to him by the sun itself. His clean, fresh cut makes him look put together, yet at the same time, very in style. His eyes are a beautiful mix of brown and blue, like mixed paint that has been splashed on a canvas. His smile so true and sweet, with a jawline so sharp it can cut; it's so contagious that you can't help but plaster a smile as well. His build is athletic, as he has a passion for sports. He towers over you, being 6'2", so you feel as if he's a protector, but can also do other things too...hold up. I'm too ahead of myself; WAY too ahead of myself. We just, you know, we kissed... am I too ahead of myself? You know how every school has a "golden boy"? The guy that everyone loves and has tons of friends because everyone wants to be his friend? They also have almost all the girls after them because they're so hot, they usually play a sport, you know where I'm getting at? Well that's him. That's why I'm contemplating whether or not I'm getting ahead of myself. I already described him, now I'll describe myself. I'm a tan/caramel color, with hazel eyes and medium brown curly hair. I'm 5'3", and that's about it, nothing special. I can't describe myself the same way I can describe him, mainly because I don't find myself to be so, interesting. You must be so lost; let me tell you how I got here in the first place.