Oakland 32. bedroom (r)

Hello and welcome to my first R rated chapter. This is Isaiah and Amour's first time with each other and Isaiah's first time with the same gender. They're from my book called Oakland if you haven't read it, I suggest reading that if this is your first time hearing about these characters.

If you're coming from the book then this continues right where I cut it. Enjoy, ya nasties. 

"What are you willing to do?"

***

Without warning, Amour connects our lips in a heated kiss. He tasted like that sweet strawberry lip balm he always wore, it made his pink lips softer than ever. His hands rose to cup my cheeks as I moved my hands to the back of his neck, pulling him closer than ever. I don't think we've ever shared a kiss like this. It was needy, full of lust and passion as we fought for dominance.

To my surprise, Amour wasn't backing down. He was making it known that he was in charge and fuck it was hot. He was the first to pull away, looking at me with lustful eyes.

"Bedroom. Now." he orders, standing and extending his arm.

I smirk and grab a hold of his hand tightly as he drags me upstairs and into his bedroom. 

Once the door shuts Amour's lips are already back on mine. He wraps his arms around my neck and pushes me back into the door, deepening the kiss. I begin to trail my fingertips down his spine, pausing before going past his gray shorts and squeezing his ass.

He moans against my lips as I send a teasing finger down the cleft of his ass.

The feeling of Amour's lips on mine will always make me feel like I'm on the top of the world. Our tounges dance together as his hands travel up my back and down to my sides. He tugs at the fabric of my shirt, motioning for me to remove it.

"Off," he mutters between kisses.

With one swift motion, I peel my shirt off along with Amour's, our lips reconnecting the second they're both thrown across the room. My hands are all over his bare upper half, touching everywhere from his toned stomach and biceps to soft skin on his back. 

Amour begins to step back towards his bed. I follow, not breaking the kiss until he falls backward onto the mattress. He scoots to where he can lean back on the headboard, giving me a look that I remember all too well. 

It was the same look from the time he sang "Earned It" at the lounge. The same look that always seemed to make my pants tighter. 

I remove my sweats so I'm left in nothing but my black Calvin's before crawling onto the bed to hover over him. I kiss his lips once before moving to work on his neck, the soft moans coming from his mouth were telling me that I found his weak spot. If we were gonna do this then everyone is gonna know who he belongs to after tonight. I nipped at certain spots, kissing and sucking long enough to make a few marks form on his skin.