amour's birthday

You ask and you shall receive ;)

A lot of you have been wanting to see Isaiah bottom for the longest, so here you go. This isn't from any of the books but just like a one-shot for the characters. Also, this was so hard to decide which POV to write from, but I settled on Isaiah's. So enjoyyyy.

"Making love faces..."

***

My heart is beating out of my chest. 

For Amour's birthday, Reese and I planned a big birthday dinner and theme park combo. We invited Amour's family and friends out to a fancy dinner where we all dressed up and took pictures and after a select few of us went to this theme park where we got to act like kids for one last time. We raced in go-karts, played laser tag, played bumper cars and so much more, all in our dress clothes. 

It was around eleven now and after saying our goodbyes to everyone I brought Amour to this fancy-ass hotel for the night. This was the last of the three gifts I got him. The first two consisted of a guitar and a necklace. I may or may not have spent all my money on Amour's birthday, but he deserves it, especially after what happened. 

Now I just wait anxiously on the king-sized bed for Amour to get out of the shower. I had something special planned for tonight. 

"Babe, I've never taken a shower that nice before! I was in heaven," Amour squeals as he opens the bathroom door, walking out in nothing but a towel. "I can't believe you did all this for me."

"You know I had to go all out for your birthday," I smile, standing up and walking towards him. "I had a whole list and everything."

Amour smirks. "Oh yeah? What's next on that list?" he says in a low tone. 

"A longgg night," I whisper before connecting our lips in a heated kiss. 

Amour kisses me back with just as much force, he wraps his arms around my neck to pull me closer as I wrap my arms around his waist. Our tounges dance together as the kisses get needier and needier. My hands travel down to where Amour's towel lays, and in one swift motion, I remove it and throw it to the floor. 

I break the kiss and move to place kisses along his neck, down to his collar bone, and down to his stomach before fully getting on my knees as I reach his already hard length. Amour leans against the floral wallpaper as I begin to stroke him slowly before taking him all in my mouth. I start bobbing my head slowly, my hands feeling up Amour's body as I pick up my pace. 

"Fuck," Amour moans. "God, this is the best birthday ever."

I pull off so I can tease him with my tongue, swiping and swirling around his head and down his slit. I lick a large stripe on his underside and continue to lick my way back up to Amour's lips. He begins to unbutton my shirt as our lips connect again, and before I know it my shirt is on the floor next to his towel.