Chapter 1: The New Percy Jackson

This story's characters belongs to Rick Riordan and Stephenie Meyer. I am only doing this once so pay attention. 

Hi. I am Percy Jackson. In case you don't know me, I am a Son of Poseidon, slayer of the Fury Alecto, the Minotaur (twice), another Fury, Medusa, Procrustes, the Nemean Lion, Geryon, Cactus, the sea monster in the Cauquenes Straight, Arachne, the arai , the Son of Sobek, and numerous hellhounds, empousai, cyclopes, centaurs, tellkhines, and countless other monsters. Defeater of Ares, Polyphemus, Nereus, Antaeus, Phobos, Iapetus, Hades, Hyperion, Kronos, Polybotes, Chrysaor, Otis (twice), Ephialtes (twice), Akhlys, and others. Wielder of Anaklusmos (Riptide), Seerer of the Fates, Retriever of Ares' Shield, Escaped the Lotus Hotel and Casino, Retriever of the Master Lightning Bolt, Retriever of The Helm of Darkness, Sailor of the Sea of Monsters, Retriever Of the Golden Fleece, Entered the Garden of Hesperides, Bearer of the Sky, Savior of Artemis, Protector of the Ophiotaurus, Wanderer of the Labyrinth, Cleaner of the Stables of Diomedes, caused Mt. St Helens to erupt, gone to Ogygia, Witnessed the Fading of Pan, Holder of Pan's Spirit, Finder of the Bronze Dragon of Hephaestus later known as Festus, fell into the River Lethe and kept his memories, Retriever of the Sword of Hades, former barer of the Curse of Achilles, Receiver of Pandora's Pithos and Elphis, the Spirit of Hope, Survived Sitting on an Olympian's Throne, a Savior of Olympus, refused immortality, Retriever of Hermes' Staff, Subject of the Two Great Prophecies, one of the Seven, Carried Juno Across the Tiber River, Retrieved the 12th Legion's Eagle, former praetor of New Rome, Drinker of Gorgon's Blood, Controller of the River's in the Underworld, Survivor of the Death Mist, Escaped Nyx's Palace, Survivor of Tartarus, Defeater of Nike, Host of Nekhbet, Defeater of Setne, Receiver of the Crown of Ptomely. Encountered but did not defeat, the Furies, Echidna, the Chimera, Ceberus, the bronze bull of Hephaestus, the Hydra, Charybdis, Scylla, the sorceress Circe, Dr. Thorn a manticore, the Ophiotaurus, skeletal warriors, a defected Talos, the Erymanthian Boar, Atlas, Kelli, Kampe, the Clazmonian Sow, the Lydian Drakon, Alcyonues, Nyx and her children including Eris and Geras, Tartarus, (in his physical form), most of the other giants, Gaia, (in her physical form), lots of other monsters, giants, etc. Fought in the Battle of the Labyrinth, the Battle of Manhattan, the Battle of Alaska, the Battle of Camp Jupiter, the Battle against Gaia, and numerous smaller battles. Survived the Second Titan War, The Second Giant War. Led the Quest for the Master Bolt, participated in the Quest for the Golden Fleece, the Quest to save Artemis, the Quest of the Labyrinth, the Quest to Free Thanatos, Head Counselor of Cabin 3, Rider of Blackjack, Owner of Mrs. O'Leary, Boyfriend of Annabeth.

Now I am known as Percy Jackson, the traitor. All other titles forgotten because those demigods were to blinded by jealousy. Do you want to know how that happened? How I got blessed by the gods as a "Sorry"? How I got a gift from each one?

................. Flashback .................

I was walking through the woods one day. The green trees were swaying to the wind, as I whistled a tune. Then I heard quiet whispering from a clearing nearby. I edged closer, wondering if it was a group of monsters. Sadly, it wasn't. It was even worse. It was my great girlfriend, Annabeth Chase, and my best bro, Jason, sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G.  I thought I had saw enough when all the sudden Annabeth whispered, "Percy is just an attention seeker. You should get the praise for all of those quests." Jason nodded whole-heartily. Huh. So that's what they really thought of me. I turned away, running, even though on the inside, my heart shattered. From now on, I will become a cold version of Nico. If that is even possible.

I raced  back to camp, ready to tell Piper what I saw. I looked all over. First I checked the Aphrodite Cabin. BTW, never go in there during Spring Cleaning. Next, I checked the Dining Hall. There, I saw  Piper, hanging out with Hazel. I raced up to them and explained to Piper what I saw. Her face morphed from hurt, to shock, to anger.