Freddie mercury gif imagine #12 👨🏻

Bit of a sad one but not to sad!
This one is kind of like what Mary was going through when Freddie was struggling with his sexuality.

Enjoy! 💜

Imagine sitting down with Freddie to talk to him about why he has been acting so strange around you

Every night he never comes home until early hours of the morning and whenever he is home he would be upstairs in your shared bedroom either playing his piano or getting ready to go out again and you'd had enough of his strange behaviour.

As you sat down, Freddie looked at the ground avoiding your eyes. This little action hurting you slightly.

Cutting off the awkward silence you asked him what was wrong.
To which he replied "I've been thinking about it a lot" his silence making you feel nauseous.

"I think I'm bisexual" Freddie replied making you jump as his gorgeous voice cut through the silence.

"Freddie you're gay" you corrected while trying so hard not to cry. All Freddie could do was look down feeling bad for dragging your relationship through all the hurt which was about to come.

-
Like I said a bit sad but this is what Freddie and Mary had to go through in their relationship but I'm really glad that they remained friends afterwards.
And yes I quoted this from the bohemian rhapsody movie.

I hope you enjoyed!
-Danielle 💋