Roger taylor (Ben) gif imagine #8 💁🏼‍♀️

Another Roger Taylor/ Ben Hardy gif imagine for you.

Enjoy! 💜

Imagine being at the bar with Roger one night for a date

You decided to dress up that night in your best outfit to try and impress roger and obviously it worked.

Not only did it impress roger but it also impressed a few other men in the bar, as one made his way over to press his luck in front of your boyfriend of 2 years.

As you leaned over the bar to grab a straw for your gin and tonic you felt a hand grab you from behind and roger saw everything and he reacted in a way that you wouldn't expect (Gif above).

He suddenly stood up and grabbed the closet thing to him which happed to be the cocktail shaker that was sat on top of the bar (just pretend, we all know it's a coffee machine 😂)
"What do you think you're doing?" Roger raged with the cocktail shaker still in his hand.

But before the man could reply you told roger to calm down while stroking his arm.
He sighed and returned the cocktail shaker back to its rightful home on the bar before taking your hand and leading you to one of the tables by the window while throwing daggers at the man who put his hands on you.

I quite like this one. 😆
I hope you enjoyed! 💜

-Danielle 💋