0. Well, why not?

WARNING: If you love reading and/or writing cliché books, I suggest you stop here. Because while this story may look tempting, you will most likely get offended.

And then you’ll comment about how wrong I am and how much you hate this book, and I’ll just read the comment and leave it there, and I’ll continue writing. And then it’ll be a waste of both your and my time. So let’s just save me some more time to waste on watching pointless TV shows. ‘Kay?

And yes, the way this will be written is somewhat similar to 36 Students in a Classroom. I am thinking of making a series of ranting books.

© 2013 by AwesomelyBlaze. 
All rights reserved. No part of this document may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior written permission of AwesomelyBlaze.

                    *        *        *

                    0. PROLOGUE

Well, guys. I don’t know how to start this thing. But I think Wattpad has been taken over by aliens who only write the same storylines over and over again anyway, so I guess how I start this doesn’t really matter. Because I guess, if I’m right, no one is even reading this.

Which means I am probably wasting my time.

So. What else is new?

Let’s just cut to the chase.

Personally, I am kind of terrified to look through the Discover section on my Wattpad app. Now, this may either be because a) some of these stories make me want to become an axe murderer, or b) some of these stories have made me yell at my phone in frustration on a public city bus and have ultimately gotten me arrested because the policeman sitting next to me thought I had been "participating in underage drinking". Twice.

Or, it may be because c) I’ve read too many cliché storylines.

Or d) all of the above.

I think the aliens that have taken over this website and over-populated it with repeats of the same storylines are starting to become a lot like zombies.

Cliché-story-writing-zombies who turn normal humans into more cliché-story-writing-zombies.

And that is the only explanation I have for why there are so many cliché storylines on Wattpad.

What are these cliché storylines? you ask. What can we do to fight against these cliché-story-writing-zombies? you wonder. Well. I don’t actually know.

I mean, I do. But I’m not certified for it. Yet.

And plus, if there are undead teenagers out there that are writing books with overused plots coming towards me with only two limbs and empty eye-sockets, you best believe I am already down the next block.

But until that happens.

I guess I am at your service.

You want to know why people aren’t reading your books? You want to know what makes some books more special than others? You want to know how to catch people’s attention?

Well, I’m going to tell you how I see things. You can agree with me, or you can disagree. But either way, my views are my views. And they don’t have to be yours.

But I am a writer, and I am a reader, and there are just some things around here that I think need to be acknowledged.

So, let’s say you have 500 words in a chapter. Can you spot the clichés?

                    *        *        *

                   COMING SOON!

                    *        *        *

Yay!

New story, old idea.

There are lots of books on Wattpad that are like this. So, I guess this is kind of a cliché . . .

But whatever. I’m writing it anyway, simply because I have to get some stuff off of my chest, regardless of whether or not people decide to read this.

Though I think some people need to. Because they may or may not be my next victim to be murdered with an axe.

*insert evil laugh here*

Anyway. I hope you stick with le story. But if not, well, I guess you won’t get any of grandma’s stolen cookies.

That, btw, is my very first 36 Students in a Classroom reference! Comment if you got it! :3

Or just comment. ‘Cause I love those.

‘AwesomelyBlaze