I used to like being tagged...

Okay guys, I got tagged by Miragold123

Again.

So here we go.

When did you mess something up, but no one ever found it was you?
I have that sort of an arch in my flat and one day, when I was about seven or eight, I accidently tore away a small part of it. It was rather high from the floor, so I just glued the piece to the place. It's been almost eight years. Nobody found out yet.

Have you ever broken the law?
Apart from crossing the road at red light, I've been stealing some sweets from a shop.

If you could be any character from a game/movie/TV show or one of your OCs, who would it be?
I think it would be my OC, Kali(check my book "Another glance"). She's a badass and I like her and I like her powers.

What is your favorite gemstone?
It's either emerald or ember. They are both very beautiful and pure, and I simply like those green-yellow colours. I also like malachite, it's nice as well.

What is one of the dumbest things you ever did?
One morning I was really tired, so I decided to make a cup of tea and some cereals for breakfast. But I was so tired that I spilled the milk not in the bowl, but in the cup of tea. My mother cheered me up, saying it was a traditional British tea, and I smiled and then I put the cereals... In tea.

If you had a disability, what would it be?
I'd like to be a psycopath and a cannibal. Don't know why, just that. Oh, and I would also be blind. Perfect combination, isn't it?

What was the CRAZIEST thing the teacher has done in front of you?
In the literature lesson we were discussing a story. Now, in Russia cursing and saying bad words in front of the teacher is a taboo, and all students have to choose words carefully. Now, about five of my classmates were struggling to answer the question, and the teacher finally said: "So you can swear for ten good minutes behind the school but can't say a word "slut" on the lesson? "

What was the dumbest injury you ever had?
It was the very beginning of the new year of studying, the first PE lesson that year. We were playing some sort of a game where you have to throw the ball at other people. I caught a ball. Stood still. Five seconds, six - and then I fall on the floor, a crack in my bone. Yep. I almost broke a bone while standing still.

What was the worst injury you or your close family ever had?
Before the New Year, my family and I went to the special center with trampolines. I fell down, got another crack in the leg and then doctors were trying to soothe the pain by spraying my leg with some freezer. It only burned my skin for good.

Would you rather sing in front of a crowd, or get walked in on in the shower by a classmate you dislike?
Second, because I like my body and have nothing to be ashamed of.

What's the most useless talent you have?
I can touch the tip of my nose with my tongue.

Do you have any extra body parts?
I have a tiny extra nipple.

Do you have that one person who makes your blood BOIL with rage?
No, not anymore.

If I could have one superpower, what would it be?
Telekinesis, an ability to move things without touching them.

What's the longest you've been without sleep?
About 18 hours or so. I really need to sleep at nights.

If you could live in a game/movie/TV show, what would it be and why?
MCSM, of course! Because there's always something crazy going on there, plus, I wouldn't have to go to school.

Now, it's time to doom five poor unfortunate souls!
Mars2406
Ultra_Serendipity
forever_multi
queenfairy20x
SmritiG13