Meeting him

Author' pov

Finally it's time to go home. They thanked the teacher and started packing. Nagisa came to Y/N and asked her. "Hey, I know that you didn't care about this at all. But, do you know anything about Karma? Like how is he doing?" He asked. "What, I don't even talked to him." She thought. "Erkk yeah he's fine at there. Why?" I replied. "Oh nothing." He said as he waved at her leaving her with Kayano and Okuda. "Let's go guys." Kayano said while pulling their hands.

They walked down the long staircase together. Luckily this time, Y/N doesn't have to go through the jungle. "Are you guys close?" Kayano breaking the silence. "With who?" Y/N asked. "Erkk N-nagisa." She replied. "Ou.. No. We rarely talk with each other. We probably only talk when we are in a group. You know, to show the teacher that we really care about the project but actually not. But other than that..no. Why do you asked? Is there something going onnnnn?" Y/N teased her. "N-no. " She looked away blushing. "Well guys, I gotta go to a different way. Don't worry, my mom pick me up." Y/N said while pointing at the opposite direction. "Okay, byee." They waved at her.

Y/N got inside the car and got greeted by her mom. "So... how was your first day." Her mom asked. "It was fun." Y/N replied. "Erk that's all?" "Mom..you know I'm not good at expressing my feeling right." "Yea yea yea." They drove about 4 minutes, and there it was. NEW HOUSE. "WAAAAA THAT'S THE NEW HOUSE?" Y/N started clapping happily. "Yes." Her mom smiled. Y/N got out of the car and and ran straight to the front door. "Hang in there kid. There are more inside." Her mom said as she locked the car and walk toward the front door. She twisted the key inside the door knob. Once that done Y/N busted into the house like a freaking FBI.

"WOOOOOOOW!" Y/N screamed. "Shh don't be too loud." her dad came. "Let she be. I mean this is our first time moving too. Aren't we should be excited too?" Her mom told her dad as she goes to have fun with Y/N. "How more childish can they be." Her dad just laughed. "Where is my room?" Y/N asked. "Upstair. Go check it out." her mom answer.

"Ahhh this is the best dayyy." Y/N was getting moved. She opened the door and the room was mostly cover with purple, black and white which is her favourite colour. She started to roam around the room to look at all of the new furniture. She layed on her bed and hugged a pillow. "AIBSJSBSJSNJS. It's so comfy." She murmured to herself. -ding- She look at her phone that got place on the table. She went to look at it to see who it was.

"Hi Y/N, How was your new school." It was her bestfriend. She unlocked phone and typed. "It was so fun. But I think It would be better with you" She replied. "Just wanted to say that I miss you T~T btw I heard that there is one student from here will transfer to your school but I don't know who. Talk to you soon, bye ♡ " "Me too huhu. Oh okay. Byee♡♡." " Hmm I wonder who is the new student. " Y/N muttered.

Y/N goes inside the bathroom to take a shower. She got out and put on her pyjamas. She setted her alarm and went to sleep.

- patrick voice- 9 hours laterrrrr.

Y/N's pov

I woke up and headed inside shower aka the tools that succeed to torture you with the cold water every morning. I basically shivering when I got out. I went to the kitchen and saw my mom cooking. "What do you cook?" "Oh just chocolate pancakes." I quickly went to the kitchen table to be the first one to devour all the food- wait what. After finish enjoying my meal. It's time to go to hell- i mean school. I have to walk to school because my mom have to go to work. Lucky that I remember the way. It took me about 15 minutes to get there. It's pretty exceptable solely because I had to walk.