CHAPTER 3 Blow jobs, and Two hours to kill.

-Sebastian finds us in the bathroom-.

' Oh hell no. Ohhh god- I .. I ship it! See gentlemen, and lady of course, I knew it! '

SHUT UP SEBS!

' awww so cute.. '

ELLA- I SWEAR.

' SWEAR what? Remington.. down Johnnie's pants. '

Oh Fuck you emerson!

' aye.. ay-Karma exists y'know.. Karma also happens to be my fiancé.. hot.. full of trouble and stressful when she's little. But .. I love her dearly and wouldn't change her for the model of the year.. '
He says calming wrapping his arms around Ella's waist-.
' charming.. daddy. '

Wait- daddy kink much didn't know you where that dirty little bro.

' me and Ella have been at the kink for five years. Where have you been vampire boy. Oh, i know.. sucking on Johnnie's dick. '
ILL BURN YOUR HOUSE DOWN AND STEAL ALL THE NUTELLA EMERSON!

' you're hot for Johnnie '

..hot. Inside.

' what was that remmy? '

N-Nothing Sebastian.. least I'm not making babies left and right with penny.

' I AM GONNA KILL YOU. '

Aye, don't threaten me with a good time. -winks at him-.

' you should have seen what I wore- '

ENOUGH EMERSON! GASH.

' since when does the vampire get to tell me what to do. You act more submissive than Ella. '

-Gasps, tearing up-.

' I didn't mean it, please no water works you don't wanna ruin your palate perfect face, that gal's have orgasms over. '

Sh-shut up Emerson..

" CAN I SPEAK NOW. "

' yes, speak now or forever hold your piece. '

SEBASTIAN IM GONNA-

' what- .. where just giving you a hard time like Johnnie over there.. you guys have been at it for two hours. Johnnie must have all the energy in the world. '

" I haven't had sex in awhile- jeesh.. "

' .. we're gonna go.. do sound check and editing.. we'll call you when you can come in remmy.. you don't wanna scream your voice out.. like you did the past two hours. '

SEBASTIAAAANN! -whines upset-.

-Johnnie smirks as they leave, looks at him in a glare, but I Can't help but snuggle him-.