Chapter One

Izukus POV:

RIIIING!

My alarm clock. I was late for class. "Kyaa! Sensei is going to kill me!" I rushed out of my All-Might themed dorm room and to my classroom. "Midoriya your late" Sensei said in his usual monotone voice "Sorry Sensei!" I said nervously as I quickly took my seat. "Pop quiz" Sensei said. Everyone groaned in unison.

**************************************TIME SKIP********************************************

The lunch bell rang and I sat at a table with the other girls. As we were chatting and eating I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked behind me to see who tapped me. It was Shoto Todoroki. "Oh hi Todoroki!" i said smiling "Hi Midoriya" he said a bit nervously "Would you like to hang out at my house after school" I was rather surprised by this I smiled "sure! I look forward to it!" "So do I!" Todoroki said happily then walked back to his table. "TODOROKI AND DEKU SITTING IN A TREE! K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" All the girls (except Momo who didn't give a shit) sang in unison. "Knock it off guys!" I laughed blushing. "When's the Honeymoon?" asked Mina. We all giggled and talked about my 'date' for the rest of the lunch period.

******************************TIME SKIP CUZ IM LAZY******************************************

The final bell of the day rang. Everyone went there separate ways and I waited outside for Todoroki. As I was waiting for him I heard a familiar shout "Yo Deku!" I turned around "Oh! Hi Kacchan!" I said "Hey nerd" he said in his usual manner "Wanna hang out?" I noticed that he was blushing. I tried my hardest not to giggle. "well i would but im hanging out with Todoroki" Kacchan looked a bit sad "Can I help you Bakugo?" I heard a silky voice laced with anger say behind me.

TO BE CONTINUED...