10110100110100101100010110101001

"Why can't you help me?" "Do you hate me?" "Please play with me" "I'm lonely"

"You what?" Betty groaned, annoyed of your stalling. "Um.." You try to think of an excuse, "my soul is... Absorbed!" You blurted. "Your soul what?" Lizzy started to laugh. "Yeah! Some other... Monster came and absorbed my soul's life source..." You muttered. Betty hissed and put her arm on her sides. "Kylie check his/her soul we need to make sure" Betty sneered. Kylie cupped her hands and your soul came right to her as she whispered an enchantment. Kylie looked up at your soul as if she just woke up. Kylie's eyes fumed "he/she lied her/his souls source is perfectly filled up." Lizzy licked her lips, "can I have her/his soul??" "No way," Kylie rejected, "I kidnapped her/him and I wasn't selfish to eat his/her soul myself" she growled. "Who's the cheif here?" Betty coughed. While they were fighting to decide who's going to eat your soul you managed to quietly asked Siri how to untie a rope you were tied in. You snuck out through the windows and ran back home to tell everyone. "YOU SHUT YOUR- what?? Where did he/she go?!" Betty barked. Lizzy looked through the broken window "THERE!" She yelled as she sprinted toward your house.