c h a p t e r - s i x

"JARVIS, repeat the youngest Maximoff report

"JARVIS, repeat the youngest Maximoff report." Steve spoke out loud, the same sentence seeming to have been stuck in his head for the past hour. His fingers taped arrhythmically against the glass table, other hand cupping his jaw as he rested his head against his palm, eyes focused on the hologram in front of him. The room was vacant leaving him in a deafening silence as he awaited JARVIS.

Within seconds her face appeared once more, dirty blonde locks and bright blue eyes searing into his memory like a tattoo of his own. His eyes trailed down from her sapphire eyes, to her full lips, and slowly down towards the black ink dancing across her pale skin and over her defined collarbone. Steve broke his trance and straightened his posture in focus just as JARVIS's lenient voice filled his ears.

"Violeta Maximoff born January 16th, 1996 in Sokovia of Eastern Europe. At the age of eight, two Stark Industries bombshells hit her apartment, one destroying the second floor while the other remained inactivated. Violeta and her siblings, Pietro and Wanda, were put into foster care when both parents were killed by the second bombshell.

"The three siblings were often seen taking part in led protests against the Avengers, dedicating much of their life to their hatred for America. This constant political activity put them on S.H.I.E.L.D and HYDRA's radar. As war increased in Sokovia, the Maximoff's were soon recruited for HYRDA experiments.

"Violeta was the first of the Maximoff's to be exposed to the scepters cosmic energy. Violeta possesses the power of energy manipulation, telekinesis, telepathy, and fear empathy with physical touch. As a result of using fear empathy she is marked with painful scars upon her body which signify the fears of who she touch-"

"How many times are you going to listen to her file? It's starting to creep me out." Tony spoke from the doorway making Steve whip is head towards the smug looking man. "Thank you JARVIS but I think Rogers here has heard enough."

"Of course, sir." JARVIS spoke before silenced enveloped between the two men. Steve stood up slowly, turning around to look at Tony as he seemed to be studying him. Steve waited for Tony to antagonize him for his newfound curiosity, but he surprisingly didn't as he spoke once again.

"There's a party tonight so please put the star spangled suit away and dress nice for once." Tony remarked as he pushed himself away from the wall.

"I'm not the party type." Steve spoke back, leaning against the glass table behind him with a smug look of his own taking over.

"That's exactly why your coming. It's a celebration for finally taking down Strucker. But mostly because of the amount of untouched liquor I have in store...you know I can't finish it all myself-"

"I'm not sure it's a good idea to celebrate considering the Maximoff's are still out there." Steve cut him off and watched as Tony eyed him skeptically. Tony puffed out his chest, and the outline of his arc reactor glowed underneath the thin t-shirt evidently. Silence ensued as Tony thought for a second, but only a mere second.